Labor

Finally, at eight months pregnant, Elara knew she could go into labor any day now. This baby was getting way too comfortable in the womb though.

Elara loved how smoothly her pregnancy was going but she wanted to be done with it. She started doing things to try and induce labor and nothing works.

She gave up and began reprimanding her child. Not even born yet and they've already been lectured by both parents.

"You know, being pregnant with you isn't easy at all. You're comfortable until you're to twist and turn in there and it hurts. A lot. You have a comfortable crib waiting for you. Your father and I want you to get out so we can spoil you, all you have to do is simply... Get out. You can do that for mommy right?" She said to her belly, knowing the baby could hear her.

In response, a hard kick to the ribs.

"Oh come on!" She growled in frustration.

"Back talk I'm assuming." Zarkon said, walking out of their bathroom.

"Yes!" She hissed.

"Might as well just wait a while." He said.

"Wait a while? Excuse me?! Do you have any idea what I'm going through?! You moronic, overgrown rept-" she was raging and then suddenly stopped when she got up.

"What's wrong?" He asked, now alarmed by her sudden silence.

"My water broke..." She said.

To the ground he went. Emperor Zarkon was so nervous he couldn't stay conscious.