Gender reveal

At five months into her pregnancy Elara was ready to find out the gender of her unborn child. Zarkon thought that this time around they were going to have a little girl. Elara had a gut feeling that she was going to give birth to a little girl this time too.

Today she would accompanied to her scan by Koltor and Zarkon. Her pregnancy has been full of hormones, key clue to bring pregnant with a baby girl. Koltor was calm as he sat on his father's while Haggar scanned his mother's stomach which looked strange to him.

"Your child is healthy although a bit on the smaller side." Haggar said.

"Can you tell what the gender is?" Elara asked.

"Around this far into your pregnancy I should be able to see the gender." Haggar said and scanned her again at a different angle.

"Well?" Zarkon asked.

"It's a girl." Haggar said.

"You're gonna have a baby sister, Koltor." Elara said to her son.

"I need to make more weapons. Our daughter will stay single forever. No boy will ever approach her!" Zarkon said with an evil snicker.

"Good idea." Elara said to her husband as he helped her get off the examination bed carefully.

For the rest of the day they planned out with the nursery would look like for when their daughter arrived.