Meeting Uncle Sendak

It's been about three days since Koltor's birth. Zarkon and Elara finally had a child to love and they adored their son with all their hearts. He's the only thing that brought them joy other than each other.

Today, Sendak would be coming to meet his nephew. At the moment Elara, Zarkon, and Koltor were in the private lounge waiting on Sendak. Koltor was a fairly relaxed newborn. All he needs is snuggles with his mom or dad and a pacifier and he's happy.

After a little bit, Sendak arrived, with loads of gifts in hand. (HA one armed devil kitty)

"Give me my nephew." He said, setting the gifts aside and taking off his prosthetic arm to avoid hurting Koltor.

"Just sit down and be careful. He just fell asleep." Elara said sternly.

"Of course I'll be careful. He's my new buddy. Do you know how many women I'll attract with this kit?" Sendak scoffed.

"My son is not your lady magnet." Zarkon muttered.

"Mhm." Elara hummed in agreement while carefully giving her son to her brother who was so gentle with him.

"Yup he's Zarkon's son for sure." Sendak said, looking down at the kit.

"No kidding." Elara said sarcastically as she sat back down next to Zarkon.

"I'll be damned if he didn't look like me. Do you know how many times I screwed her in one night to get him here?"Zarkon said with a slight scoff.

"Don't talk like that in front of the baby!" Elara hissed at her husband.

"Yeah... Creep." Sendak said.

Zarkon rolled his eyes... Not that you could tell but he did.

"Now how big was this guy at birth?" Sendak asked his sister.

"Sendak... He's three days old. He's not growing yet. Look at him. He's a little bean compared to us. He's only about four pounds and 14 inches long." Elara said.

"Don't sass me ma'am... Anyway... This little guy is going to be a strong warrior one day. He's tiny now but I'm thinking he'll be scarier than his father. His mother... Impossible." Sendak said.

"Oh shut up. What did you get him?" Zarkon asked.

"Some toys, a dagger, clothes, blankets. The essentials." Sendak answered, letting his nephew snuggle in.

"Hm good- A dagger?!" Elara shrieked.

"What the hell does he need a dagger for now?" Zarkon asked.

"It's for the future, geniuses." Sendak said.

For the rest of his visit he spoiled his nephew rotten and terrorized his sister and brother-in-law.