Main Characters

April Elegance Blackmon  Was his Queen

  Was his Queen

April Elegance Blackmon  Was his Queen

Dave East
Was Her King

~~~~~~~

April is a woman like many others who loves accessories but Rose Colored Glasses have got to be her favorite accessory. Why might you ask? Because she's been in love for what seems like the millionth time and each and every single time just like love walks in...without notice it walks right back out the door in which it came. Love doesn't live here anymore...for her anyway. Love comes and goes for her. She falls and dives head first in love and ignores all the red flags. She sees them clear as day and because she wants to be truly loved she ignores all the signs even when they're flashing right in front of her face in red neon lights. She puts her faith and trust let alone her whole heart into it all and each and every time her faith withers, her trust and promises are broken, and her poor damn heart...child bye. She's lucky it still even beats. It's been broken, bruised, beaten, and battered to the point of no return and with the new set of band aids she now has to put on she doesn't know if it'll ever be whole again. So here she is yet again all alone, broken hearted once again, and the nigga she wants to love her so bad is still stuck on his ex/baby mama. So where does that leave April? Still wanting love, ready to give up on love, and finally coming to the conclusion that true love does exists but true love couldn't possibly have been made for her. She's only ever able to get glimpses and tastes of love but never the full package. Fairytales and happy endings are just that...FAIRYTALES.

Ladies & gentlemen welcome to All She Wanted Was Love Book 3: Love Doesn't Live Here Anymore...

🛑HALT DO NOT PASS GO...
🛑DO NOT COLLECT $200
🛑IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK OF ALL SHE WANTED WAS LOVE INCLUDING BOOK 2 I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GO AHEAD AND DO SO. THIS BOOK IS A CONTINUATION OF BOOK 2. THANKIES 🥰

🛑THOU DOES NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY PICTURES BEING USED...
🛑BOOK COVER WAS MADE BY MY BABES issimplyaamazing .

Just wanted to say thank you to all of my day ones who have been rocking with me since book 1 (y'all know who y'all are 😂). I've came a long way and it wouldn't be possible without you guys. Thank you for the continuous support, love, patience, and being there when I need you. Thank you to all the people who've shared my book whether it be word of mouth, tiktok, & whatever else. I appreciate it. Thank you to all the new readers and ghost readers as well. I hope you've all been enjoying and hopefully you will continue to enjoy. 🥰 Love you boos so much 🥰