12.1: Forgiveness

12.1: Forgiveness cont...
April

"No" Hazel said shaking her head. "I know I deserve it" Hazel stood there looking defeated like she had already gotten her ass whooped. Maybe she did some time back but she didn't get her ass beat today but she was about to.

"You low key had a problem with me and now when you get the chance to do something about it you won't. The least you can do is give me a fair fight and my round. Where's all that smoke you had for me! I was enemy number one and didn't even know it. Blow that smoke my way please. Played all in my face but despised me behind my back"

"April"

April stepped closer to her getting all up in her face. "Dirty lil Hazel always calling her lil sister to fight her battles. I'm not one of those ain't shit lil kids and I ain't that bitch Agnes. I'm the one you had a problem with right. I'm ya battle. Been fighting ya enemies since we were fuckin 10 and out of all people you choose to wrong you came for me"

Hazel's nose flared. April had struck a nerve. She knew exactly what buttons to press. She knew Hazel didn't like that shit. She never did.

"There we go now fight me" April said and mushed her head causing Hazel to gut punch her back.

April ate it. "That's more like it" April said taunting her.

They went toe to toe blow for blow and swinging at each other getting all of their aggressions out. For the time it took for Hazel to air out her dirty laundry. For the time it took April to get out of her head wondering about what did she do to Hazel for her to even attempt to betray her. There was no comic hits Pow and Bam. They were hard hits and skin clashing blow for blows. They fought like two chicks in the street like somebody done tried to steal their man. There was no hair pulling, clawing at the face, and absolutely no razor blades. It was a real fight filled with nothing but hard hits.

"Get that shit ma" Dave yelled but everyone else remained quiet.

Everyone else rooted for no one...well out loud. They sat there silently watching and waiting to see who would be the one to stand up with their hands raised in the end. Even talkative ass August remained silent because he felt that shit. He knew what the two sisters were like together. This wasn't an April vs Millie fight. This wasn't April vs Karrueche fight. This was two sisters who obviously still loved each other who were fighting through their pain.

They went from standing to bent down on the ground with Hazel on top of April to April pushing Hazel off of her and now sitting on top of her. They tussled back and forth till they were tired but not before April threw the last and final blow to Hazel's rib cage making her fold over and scream out in pain.

"That was for ya fuckin nephew. Next time choose ya battles wisely" April spat. This time around April didn't whoop someone's ass on behalf of someone else who caused her pain. She didn't whoop Hazel's ass because of what she had been dealing with when it came to Millie. She didn't whoop her ass because of what was going on between her and Dave. Hazel got her ass whooped because it was caused by her, was her, and her alone.