14: Second Chances

Chapter 14: Second Chances

Dave

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."
[By: Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook]

Waking up the next morning with April not in his arms, head on his chest, leg draped across his waist, or in the bed period made Dave sigh as he searched around the bedroom while his eyes adjusted to the morning sun. A small smile graced his face as he realized the shower was running. Looking over at the clock on his nightstand it read 8am. Knowing that the girls were on vacation time and April had given Charlie a bottle about two hours ago he knew for sure that he had a good forty five minutes to an hour to bother April. Not even giving it a second thought he climbed out of bed with a little pep in his step and headed straight to their en-suite but not before making a beeline to the bedroom door to lock it. Kairi was not about to burst in today. He took his morning piss, washed his hands, brushed his teeth, wiped off his face, and made his way right into the glass shower to see April rinsing off. Watching the suds and water run down her body had him in a daze. It didn't matter how many times he saw her naked her body always did something to him each and every time he got the chance to fully take it in.

"Good morning ma" Dave said all cheery and huskily since he had just woken up as he joined her inside the glass shower.

"Good morning Brew-"

"You already fuckin up" he cut her off. It was too early for this name calling bullshit she tried to stay on.

"What I do" she asked in a playful tone and laughed as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Stop playing with me. It's too early" he said as he stepped closer to her and buried his face into her neck inhaling her fresh scent as he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in closer. He already knew she was on her second wash by the scent of cocoa butter and shea lingered on her body. She always started off with Dove Unscented soap and followed up with a smell good just to have some sort of scent on her body. Dave still didn't want to be called David, Dave, and damn sure not Brewster. Papi was his name and that's the name he wanted to hear roll off her tongue each and every time she addressed him. So he had to fix that shit.

"Sir what are you doing" she asked playing dumb but by the tone in her voice he knew she was ready for him to pounce on her.

"I know you feel that wood on ya back" his dick was on brick from jump but seeing her naked with water cascading down her chocolate body had his shit swelling up even more.

"And do but what that gotta do with me? Palmala is in here with us. She can help you out" she quipped but he knew she wanted it with the way she was melting into his body. He didn't even have to pull her any closer she was already backing that plump ass and soft body slowly up on him.