2.1: Self Sabotage

Chapter 2

Chapter 2.1: Self Sabotage cont...
Dave

"I DON'T KNOW" Dave shouted frustrated. He didn't know what he'd do. Well he did but he didn't feel like voicing it out loud. He didn't feel like addressing it either. It was one of those topics where it was hard to explain.

The boys laughed but wasn't shit funny because they all knew the answer. "You'd a tried to keep her ass alive" Errol answered for him. "So we can lose Birdie but you gotta think bout losing Agnes. It's gotta be some logic explanation behind this shit"

"It is" Dave said and nodded but didn't go any further.

"Sometimes I think you forget who her family actually is. You know how her father and uncle get down and don't forget bout Auntie Ana. Shit even my baby is an army vet so you know she's with the fucks. They bout that life and bout their family especially those girls they mean everything to them. They keep letting shit slide when it comes to you but you keep pushing it. One day shit ain't gonna go ya way and ya gonna have to deal with the consequences. You keep tryna save Agnes and she doesn't want to be saved. Ya busy saving the wrong one" Bully said.

"I ain't bout to keep repeating myself" Shooter said pretty much done with the whole conversation. "This nigga gonna fuck around and learn the hard way and maybe that's a good thing. Maybe he'll learn to appreciate what he's got. There's a lot of people out here wishing they had the relationship you and lil sis had. They wished they had something real and pure. You have it but ya losing it for someone who doesn't deserve ya loyalty"

"True shit" Bully and Errol agreed while Dave just nodded his head. He agreed as well.

"Maybe you going back to Jersey to film is a good thing. Maybe it'll give you some time to reflect on everything before you lose it all because ya definitely on the verge of losing it"

"That's what I'm hoping for. I just been trying to stay at the house to spend time with the girls before I leave. I want to soak in the time we have as a family for a lil while longer even if me and ma are at a crossroad" Dave said. He was banking on that time alone because he truly needed it. He hoped something good would come out of it. He just needed that time to clear his mind, figure himself out, and get to the bottom of all of his problems. He wanted to do what he needed to do in order to come home and try to fix things with April.

"And another thing I wish you would come at lil sis again or any other female bout not having a baby. You fuckin shamed her for not having ya seed but you the same nigga stressing her out. How is she supposed to get pregnant or even enjoy a pregnancy while stressing over ya shit? That woman lost a fuckin child so to throw some shit like that in her face was disrespectful and inconsiderate as fuck" Shooter said going off for his sister. He wasn't playing today when it came to Dave and telling him what was on his mind. Yes he was Dave's brother and best friend all day long but once Dave introduced them to April she had became his sister. She wasn't like any of the other chicks Dave had been involved with. He saw how she genuinely liked and cared for Dave and as their like turned into love she had really become a sister to him. "You want a baby so bad but like sis said ya never home. We all know you can't sit still for but so long. So she's supposed to be barefoot and pregnant while ya out filming or booking another tour"