Chapter 4: The Wolf Joins the Night

So sorry for how lackluster the whole fight scene was. If it feels short for you, then yes it is.

Thought Akame equal is swordsmanship with the only advantage being her one hit kill sword and Sekiro, now a mortal, could have been killed by it, she didn't anticipate Sekiro's manner of gadget in his arsenal, catching Akame by surprise and would have 'supposedly' killed her were it not for the arrival of Leone.

And now comes the chapter where Sekiro joins Night Raid.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Akame ga Kill! They belong to their respective owners.
___________________________________________

Leone and Akame continue to stare at the scene before them as Tatsumi is crying happily over his friends being alive and all while Sekiro watched over them with his stoic look.

So much so that Akame almost shed a tear at the sight of how these friends are hugging each other so happily, having almost been at the edge of death's door.

All because of these mysterious swordsman named Sekiro who she finally realized, has some sort of prosthetic in his right arm, consistently made of wood and bone.

Seeing that their job is done, she then turned around and said, "Come on, Leone. We're done here."

"Wait," Leone stopped her.

She turned her head slightly. Leone pointed her thumb towards them, "Why don't we bring these them with us?" Leone suggested.

Akame then turned around fully as she looked at her friend.

Sekiro continue as Tatsumi continue to hug his friends in his arms, his expression unchanged but he nonetheless smile a little bit at his actions.

Then he saw Akame and Leone are approaching them as Sekiro stand in front of them and almost unsheathe his sword, ready to fight.

Akame almost did as well but a hand landed on her shoulder by Leone told her that it will be okay, "Hey, don't worry kid. We're not wanting any trouble."

Sekiro looked at them with a calm glare before looking at Tatsumi again who realized Leone and Akame are approaching them.

"W-what... What do you want?" Tatsumi said as he released himself from his friends' embrace as he look at Leone and Akame.

"Look, Tatsumi, was it? I know that we have come on the wrong foot but as much as these kid had saved your friends from their condition, they look like they truly need a more professional medical attention. Now, I'm not saying that they are going to die but they really, really do need some medical attention. Just in case, okay?" Leone said to Tatsumi who then pondered at her words before he look at his friends.

Healed and cured they maybe, they still look like they really need some medical attention with their injuries looking severe to the core.

Thought, whatever they drink from Sekiro's Gourd, Tatsumi is glad that they won't be dying.

Tatsumi then look at his friends then at Sekiro then at Leone and Akame before saying, "A-alright then..."

Suddenly, as he said this, Tatsumi yelped as he was carried by Leone who cheerfully grab hold of him and chuck over her shoulder, "Great. Now, let's go, little cutie." She said cheerfully as she continue carrying him while Tatsumi is struggling.

Akame continue to watch Tatsumi is squirming and struggling at Leone's grasp before looking at Sekiro who then noticed her stare.

"...."