Chapter 5: The Wolf In the Night

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
___________________________________________

Sekiro's eyes fluttered wide open as the first wave of light bombarded him.

Looking at himself, he still wear his Haori and his Shinobi Prosthetic is still attached to his arm.

Looking to the side, he spots the two that he had saved, Ieyasu and Sayo, were all sleeping on their own respective beds, looking peaceful as they are trying to recover from their traumatic injuries.

"Well, look who's finally awake."

Sekiro heard a female voice and he turned around to see the blonde woman, now looking like he had first saw him before, sitting beside him and grinning in a cheerful manner.

"Where am I?" Sekiro asked the blonde woman, still in his deadpan tone.

"Really? The first you meet a pretty and that's your response?" The woman asked incredulous at his stoic expression.

"....." Sekiro just doesn't respond to her comments, making her pout.

"You're in our base, okay? There. Happy?" The woman said as Sekiro continue to look as emotionless as always, "Damn you really are like Akame. As if her having a face like stone is just suck the fun out of everything." She complained.

".... I see." Sekiro said in understanding, ignoring what she had said.

"Well, anyway. I know that you have only waking is all but I'm just gonna give you a tour of our base with your fellow recruit, Tatsumi." She said cheerfully.

"I see." Sekiro said, again sounding emotionless as ever.

She frowned at the lack of enthusiasm from Sekiro but just smiled and said, "I'm Leone, by the way." She introduced herself.

"Sekiro." Sekiro introduced himself to the blonde woman as he gets out of bed and followed Leone.

As Sekiro continue to follow Leone, he heard Leone asked, "Hey, Sekiro?"

"Yes."

"I've been thinking, where did you come from?"

"......"

"Oh, come on. Won't you answer a pretty lady like me?"

"...... Far away from here."

Leone just pout at the lackluster answer from Sekiro before noticing Sekiro's prosthetic left arm.

"Hey, Sekiro. What happened to your arm?"

Sekiro clutched his own prosthetic arm as he can only give a grunt at her mentioning, "Hey, hey, calm down. I was just thinking. I mean, I know someone who also had a prosthetic arm but yours, though..." Leone look amazement at the sight of the Shinobi Prosthetic.

".... It was...." Sekiro seemed to have trouble answering before finally saying, "... From a mistake..."

'Mistake? What kind of mistake?' Leone thought of his prosthetic arm before noticing the sword that is constantly sheathed on his back, "And the sword on your back?"

"Don't touch it!" Sekiro said, protecting the Mortal Sword, from her curiousity.

"Okay, okay. I won't touch it..." Leone said before giving a slight mischievous smile, "... much."

"I mean it! Touch it or you will die!" Sekiro warned her, making Leone creeped out from his tone.

"Okay, I really won't." Leone assured him as Sekiro calms down, 'Jeez, whatever that sword is, he is serious for someone to not touch it. And yet, he is still carrying it on his back? Wonder why is that actually?' Leone thought in wonder.