Chapter 3: The Wolf Against the Night

Let me know in the comments if I did anything wrong.

Now, enjoy.

I do not own Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Akame ga Kill! They belong to their respective owners.
____________________________________________

Sekiro and Tatsumi stared at the five as they stood over the manor with Sekiro then look down to see the guards were rushing out to deal with them.

"Hey, should we help them?" Tatsumi asked.

Sekiro just keep silent before saying, "No."

"What, why!?" Tatsumi said in aghast tone at Sekiro's dismissal.

"They are a lost cause. They will die before we could go with them. They are only delaying the inevitable." Sekiro said before looking down and watched one of the guards was killed by someone who he thought in the wanted posters to be Akame, "Like so."

Tatsumi then watched as every last one of the guards were all killed by Night Raid with ease, being shocked that trained bodyguards are being killed by a group of assassins in just a second.

Tatsumi can feel a hand on his shoulder as Sekiro looked at him and said, "We need to find Aria before Night Raid could get her. Let's go." Sekiro said as Tatsumi nod in confirmation before they burst forward, all the while, trying to avoid the corpse of the mother.

Except for Sekiro, however, who just stare over the corpse who is still clutching the diary in her hand.

"Sekiro, what are you doing?" Tatsumi said in frustration at Sekiro's stalling.

"I'll be there. Go." Sekiro just said as Tatsumi just growl in frustration before he run off, leaving Sekiro with the corpse.

All the while, Sekiro then wrenched the book off the mother's hand and opened it, reading all the contents in it before closing the book again.

Sekiro takes a deep breathe as he nod in confirmation, "I see."
____________________________________________

Meanwhile, outside of the mansion....

As Tatsumi stood there, gripping his sword and Aria standing behind him, he stared down at the black haired girl as she stood just there, getting prepared.

"You are not a target, you don't have to die," She warned him.

Tatsumi pointed his sword at her, "Yeah? Well I can't just let you kill an innocent little girl," he shouted.

"Mmhm," She hummed.

"Mmhm?!" Tatsumi repeated in question.

She then brought her blade in front as the moon reflected the blades' shine.

"If you won't get out of the way, then you'll be eliminated," she stared down at him.

Tatsumi shivered a bit at the killing intent as he knew he was no match for her. Tatsumi then looked back at Aria as she was frightened.

He gritted his teeth and turned back, 'What am I doing!? If you can't save a helpless little girl then how can you possibly save an entire village?'

He then shoved the fear down and stared at his opponent with determination.

While out of the action stood a certain yellow lioness, watching as the scene played out.

"God does that boy have bad luck," She muttered as she recognized the boy.

As the wind blew and tension arose in the air, waiting for the other to make a move, Tatsumi then dashed at her while the girl did the same and charge towards him.