🍋Omake 1: The Comfort Between Two Assassins

I am very impatient about wanting to do romance between the two that I am shipping with in this story and so, I am going to make a lemon and smut because this isn't M Rated for a reason and I will make sure that both Sekiro and Akame to finally have sex with each other.

And I will try to make it more in character and give the love between the two a personality because the last I wanted was for the two to look shallow with what I am doing.

In any case, let's get right in to Sekiro ga Kill's first omake and smut.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Akame ga Kill and A Needed Hero by AceAkuma. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: There is a Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice/Akame ga Kill crossover called 'Loyal wolf' by 'HKnahhh' and it's.... left much to be desired, actually.

Aside from the fact there is something wrong with the symmetry of the title placing itself, the story doesn't make itself any different from any other Akame ga Kill FanFic stories.

It is the similar formula of bad guys being over the top in their evil, especially by how they lack depth and just go with being loud and arrogant with no sense of originality whatsoever, the story is just disappointing to say the least, nothing changed from the whole formula that I detest about Akame ga Kill due to their cliches and the potential they are about to go.

And how the fans of Akame ga Kill would always follow the formula of the story of being dark and edgy for much of the sake of it.

'Akame ga Kill: Wrath of Ultrabots' by 'reefelendel' is a very interesting Akame ga Kill and Samurai Jack story and the story about assassins fighting against the Empire are thrown away in favour of making alliance against the Ultrabots to save the world is a pretty cool and awesome concept. Unfortunately, the story had been discontinued and I don't exactly have much faith in the one who adopt it.

Then there is 'Kill the Conduit', 'BlazBlue Ga Kill', 'Kill the Second Chance' and 'The Dragon of Night Raid' and all of them are shown to be capable of telling a good story with all the originality possible.

Granted, the final part is debatable but hey, I like little miss badass, Wendy Marvell and no one can tell me otherwise.

Overall, the Akame ga Kill FanFic stories are all following the formula of being cynical all the time and that the world sucks and the only way to do that is to survive through violence, never mind the fact that the world doesn't have to be like that.

What you see in the world is what you do with the world. The world doesn't govern you. You govern the world.

Granted, this advice would be very dangerous because we could ruin the world but you get the point.

My point is if you wanted a Reconstruction FanFic story of Akame ga Kill, just do it already.

Hell, 'A Needed Hero' is a great story overall, full of growth and other as such but I do question on their villains however because really, I am sick and tired of those cliche villains who tried so hard to be over the top in their evil that they come across as annoying and boring.

You guys understand that, right? And admit it. Akame ga Kill had so much potential and yet, all that potential is being wasted on following the cliche formula because it is a dark and edgy anime and go for broke with being dark and edgy.