Chapter 10: Meeting a Saint

Geez, you people are seriously clamouring for this story, huh? Then again, Wattpad had not been rather kind with giving off some very serious crossovers and I got to say, I am basically one of the few that 'almost' take story telling seriously.

And even if I wanted to go out of my way to make lemons and harems, I always go out of my way to make a very decent story telling, no question asked.

Now, I am going to say in regards to the first Akame ga Kill story I found in Wattpad, the Titanfall and Akame ga Kill crossover.

And let me tell you... it is... very uninspiring that I just want to know, 'What the hell is the author doing anyway?' From its unoriginality to how it can't even do anything worthwhile and all the while, not exactly giving the crossover it's potential.

I mean, dude, it's an elite pilot with a giant sentient robot as his partner in a world where the only dangerous thing is Teigu users and even then... the main character feels more like it inserted into Tatsumi's protagonist shoes without actually doing anything original.

Suffice to say that I am very disappointed in this.

So, I guess to here, I might as well write a story because why not?

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and A Needed Hero. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, at the base of Night Raid....

Both Sekiro and Leone are sparring against each other in a small area with lush green grassy fields with rocks protruding out of the ground as they both fight each other barehanded.

"Damned, kid. Who knew you are such a fighter? Maybe I would get serious-" Leone teasing is interrupted when she blocked a kick from Sekiro who waste no time giving her any closure.

"Do not talk. The enemy does not care. And neither do I." Sekiro exclaimed as he thrust his fist towards Leone as she tried to block but suddenly, got flat footed by Sekiro who ducked and swipe her off the ground as Leone screamed and land with a thud.

"Oof, that's cheating-" Leone complained but was interrupted when Sekiro jump up into the air, spin around and tried to strike him with a kick as Leone rolled away to avoid the downward strike.

Leone quickly got back up as she tried to take her stance only for Sekiro to charge at her as Leone blocked his punches only for the last, using his elbow, to push Leone farther away.

Leone gritted her teeth, wondering how did it turned out like this, 'Damned it. I know this kid is good but I didn't think he is that good.' Leone thought in frustration before thinking, 'It's okay. You are still a good fighter and you're just caught off guard, that's all. Maybe, just maybe-' Her thoughts were interrupted when Sekiro charge at her again.

This made Leone smirk and said, "Don't get cocky, kid. I'm gonna show you how big sis does it-" She tried to give a first punch only for Sekiro to suddenly disappear in black feathers, much to her shock, "What? What just happened-"

She didn't have a moment to think before she look up to see that Sekiro had just appeared above and before Leone could respond, she was manhandled by Sekiro and somersault to the ground.

This made Leone groan in pain before her eyes widened at the sight of Sekiro watching over her, "Executed."

Leone could only blink in surprise at this turn of events before she just scoffed and said, "Lucky."