Chapter 15: Meeting the Buddha

Hello, there. Sorry for those who had been waiting for me to update. With so much draft I have, I just don't want to let it all go to waste and likewise, I have read the recent chapter in the 'A Needed Hero', which, if you haven't noticed, is served as an inspiration, that the story had gone a lot darker and Izuku is becoming more and more unstable from then on and it really bleak my mood there.

Well, anyway guys, here is another chapter. Again, I apologize since I need to get my mojo back and I finally found it.

Maybe, though...

Well, anyway, if you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below.

Now, let's go.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

In the field at the base of Night Raid, both Sekiro and Leone are dashing against each other as Leone smirk while Sekiro still has his emotionless face as always while being watched by Mine, Tatsumi and Sheele.

Leone then tried to give a punch to Sekiro but he just duck to avoid the punch as Sekiro then tried to give an upward strike.

Leone just smirk as she backed away from the punch before her eyes widened in shock when Sekiro started to stand on both of his arms and give a double kick to Leone, forcing her to block as she skidded away from the force of the kick.

"Not bad, Sekiro." Leone complimented as she wave her arms to relieve herself from the forceful sensation before charging again.

Sekiro to flip to his feet as he then started to go hand-in-hand with Leone, delivering dodges, blocks and jabs as Leone continue her assault on Sekiro.

Sekiro then dodged to the side to avoid the punch and then another as Leone continue on and on before Leone then tried to punch Sekiro square in the stomach.

She succeeded as Sekiro takes his breathe away from the palm straight to his stomach as he back away, holding his stomach as he tried to take his breathe up.

"Sorry about that. Don't want to let you do your tricks on me, huh?" Leone said cheekily before she then started to charge ahead.

Sekiro stayed still as Leone continue her charge. Then, Sekiro look at the fist coming towards him and with a glint of his eye, he then dodged the punch by moving his head to the side and before Leone could realize with widened eyes in shock, Sekiro then aimed his hand to her throat.

Leone felt pain on her neck as she grabs it, almost feeling the choke on it before Sekiro then grabbed Leone by her left arm, get behind her and throw her overhead to the ground, resulting in Leone slamming herself down hard on the floor.

Tatsumi winced at this and said, "Damned. That was brutal. Is Big Sis gonna be alright?"

"Don't worry, Tatsumi. Leone felt worse than that." Sheele said reassuringly as Mine nods in confirmation.

Leone groan from the slam she is feeling and looked at Sekiro who is still staring down at her which just makes her laugh nervously and said, "Uh... I surrender?"

Sekiro just grunts as he then pulled Leone up, wincing from a major back pain as she said, "Geez, Sekiro. Can't you be any gentler?"

"The enemy does not know gentle. If you hold back, you will-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get..." Leone said in annoyance at what he is about to say, "Seriously, who is even the master here?" She muttered before giving a beaming smile and said, "But that is a good spar there, Sekiro. Good to know that you are more than just only a sword guy, huh?" She said as she gives a thumbs up.