Chapter 2: The Threatening Dilemma of the One-Armed Wolf

I do not own Akame ga Kill! and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

Furthermore, I believe I have made the character justice.

Maybe...

I don't know...

But anyway, if there is any other comments to help me with the story, it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Now enjoy this new chapter.
___________________________________________

Sekiro had been busy walking in the middle of the empty streets of the Capital.

From what he could tell after reading that book Sekiro had bought with his money, he is in a world where the Empire had been reigning for over a thousand years and it is surrounded by creatures that Tatsumi has called it.

As Sekiro pondered at this, he then looked at himself, wondering why he is being younger now.

While he isn't really that old, barring that time when his youth was stolen temporarily by those decadent flute playing nobles from the Fountainhead Palace, he can still moved with the agility that he had been trained since he was a child.

Trained by his father, the Owl.

Sekiro pondered at that memory, wondering if it's actually a good thing to kill his father even if he did betray him and his Lord.

Still, it's either him or Lord Kuro and he has this feeling that if he betrayed his Lord, it wouldn't end well.

The feeling of blood lust is etching into his very mind, wanting him to embrace the demon within and he rubbed his head to try to steady himself and calmed down.

That was until he bumped into someone. Realising that he accidentally bumped into someone, he looked up and tried to apologize the person only to be revealed that said person is a lady.

Which isn't the problem.

The problem comes from what is she wearing.

She appears to be a tall and voluptuous woman with short blonde hair and her outfit is... revealing to say the least, consisting of a black clothe over her breasts and black bikini shorts alongside a scarf, arm warmers and baggy leggings. The most unique thing about her is the belt she is wearing.

And overall to Sekiro, she is basically looked like a prostitute.

Especially by that big breasts of hers.

Normally, anyone would be embarrassed by this situation but Sekiro is anything but as he just simply said, "Forgive me, young lady." He apologized to her.

The young lady then looked at the boy who had just bumped into her and just smiled and said, "Hey, no worries. It happened to anyone. Besides, did you liked it to bumped into a beautiful lady like me?" The woman teased him.

Sekiro just stare at her with a deadpan expression as the woman continue to smile and said, "What's wrong? Like what you see?" She teased again, showing Sekiro her... ahem... assets.

Sekiro, however, is still staring at her in a deadpan look as he just stands there and just bowed at her as he said, "Good day, miss." and ran off, leaving the young lady feel flabbergasted at his none reaction.

"Oh, I get it. Playing hard to get, huh?" The woman exclaimed to herself, "But really, thought. Whoever that kid is, he makes even Akame looked more emotional. Anyway..." The woman then held a bag of jiggling coins in her hands as she said, "Let's used this money for something else. Like more drinks. Or maybe feeding Akame again." The woman said as she ran off with the money in hand.
___________________________________________