Chapter 6: The Wolf and the Boss

I do not own Akame ga Kill, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and A Needed Hero. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: By the way, I have a lot of unfinished work in my draft and it has clogged up the whole section.

If you guys have any ideas for me to write a story, let me know okay. Don't be shy. I know that I always neglect a lot of my stories, primarily that Taimanin and Bloodborne which I still haven't finished yet but I get bored easily, okay?

Hope you understand this.

...

...

...

Nah, of course not. Even I don't understand myself at all.

And just like I mentioned before, enjoy.
____________________________________________

Sekiro and Tatsumi are now in the middle of the room as Najenda is looking intently at them while the other Night Raid members surround them as well.

"Alright, I think I understand your situation. Tatsumi, Sekiro... How about it? Will you join us?" Najenda offered to them.

"Do I-"

"Yes." Sekiro quickly said, cutting off what Tatsumi said.

This made everyone look at Sekiro in surprise at how quick he accepted.

"Well, that was easy and quick." Leone said, being somewhat surprised by Sekiro's acceptance.

Najenda just look at him warily and said, "Sekiro, was it? You do understand-"

"Yes."

"Then, you should-"

"Yes."

"You didn't let me finish." Najenda said in annoyance.

"You said that it will dangerous if I joined." Sekiro explained it to her which Najenda looked annoyed at his response.

"Yes, so you should understand-"

"Yes, I will join. Simple as that." Sekiro said curtly as Najenda just looked annoyed at how seriously blunt he is.

"Let's just wait for your.... 'quick acceptance'... and listen to Tatsumi first. Okay?" Najenda explained to Sekiro.

"Understood." Sekiro said curtly, bowing at her in respect.

As Najenda then started speaking to Tatsumi, the others, however, have their own conversation in regards to Sekiro.

"Remind me again where did you find this kid?" Mine asked Leone.

"I first found him when he bumped into me. Gotta admit. He makes Akame look expressive because he doesn't seemed phased by my... charm." Leone said, perking her breasts which annoyed Mine while Akame just look at them in mute surprise.

"Well, how do I know that Sekiro guy isn't a spy or something. I mean, he didn't tell about himself and just accept getting in Night Raid without any reason. It's suspicious, you know?" Mine said in an untrustworthy tone.

"I don't think so. I found this guy getting into library and buying some books on the history section. Also, I think he's a foreigner because the gold he's given me... It doesn't look like something from either the Empire or any other kingdom I have known." Lubbock explained about the Sen Coin Sekiro bought him with.

"So, where do you think Sekiro comes from?" Sheele asked as all looked at Leone who just shakes her head.

"Don't look at me. All that he said is that he come from far away from here. And... that's just all I could get from the kid." Leone explained as much as she can, "Although, he did say that sword he is carrying on his back should not be touched or they will die."