Chapter 11: The Sword vs The Spear

...

...

Geez, you people are really hungry for more, huh? Well, fine then, I guess?

Just know that after these, I am done with Sekiro ga Kill! for a while. Just need to update some of my favourites, you know.

With that out of the way, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Akame ga Kill and A Needed Hero. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

"So, that's how it is? Huh, Sekiro?" That was Isshin said as he sit on the floor alongside Sekiro who sit alongside him.

"Yes, that is how it has been for me." Sekiro said, explaining to Isshin of his adventures here.

"Indeed. I am already amazed by such situations, exactly. After you sacrifice yourself in saving your Lord's life from his accursed immortality, you were then contacted by the Buddha to grant you a second chance in saving this land from the dark evil that inhabits it, correct?" Isshin recapping the whole situation.

"Correct."

"And then you have made yourself to this organisation of assassins of Night Raid who were all trying to change the Empire of its evil taint by any means necessary. Is that correct?" Isshin, again, explained to him.

"Correct."

"And now, here you are, being assigned to another mission to find out the one who had killed all these fools that dared to bully the weak and cowards who know nothing of battle. Is that correct?" Isshin again, said to him.

"Correct."

Isshin look at Sekiro again, seeing his eyes as he then sigh and said, "... You Shinobi are always know only to be used rather to know how to do for yourself. I do not know if that is good or bad because the last time a Shinobi had any form of ambition, well..." Isshin doesn't need to finish his words, not wanting to mention two certain Shinobi that had betrayed the Hirata Estate.

Sekiro remained silent for a second before saying, "Isshin-Sama. How did you get here?"

Isshin just give an amused smirk and said, "I do not know that myself. I just woke up near a village somewhere and looking at myself..." Isshin then showed off his body as he said, "I suddenly look like I am in my younger years although this doesn't mean that I am not the Sword Saint that you had the honour of clashing swords with me. Right, Sekiro?"

"...... My apologies."

"Don't apologize, Sekiro. It is only a matter of time before death has finally taken hold of me. And I do not regret my death by your hand. What you did, it truly made my blood boil." Isshin assured him before he clear his throat and said, "Now, as I was saying, when I wake up near the village, the family that found me had been very kind, giving me food to replenish my vitality. Although I am rather broken that they won't give me sake because in their words, 'You're too old for that.' Bah, they don't know anything about me. Even in my younger years, I can drink just fine. I mean, sure it gets into trouble with one of the courtesan but..." Isshin stopped himself as Sekiro, "Please ignore that."

Sekiro doesn't respond, not exactly caring, though.

"In any case, after I enjoyed the hospitality given to me, the village had been having a commotion with some soldiers. Imperial soldiers. And despite their difference, I can see the stench of something insidious from them. Just like the Interior Ministry who were invading my land and thought they could get away with it, huh." Isshin said, gnashing his teeth in fury at the remembrance of the invasion.