Chapter 14: One Mind, One Skill

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and A Needed Hero by AceAkuma. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: By the way, guys. Have you read the 'Loyal wolf' by 'HKnahhh'? Guess, it seemed that FanFiction.Net has finally did a Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice/Akame ga Kill crossover.

And yet, to say that it is disappointing is an understatement. I mean, seriously, it isn't exactly original in comparison to the other Akame ga Kill FanFiction out there and it showed all its cliches like how the villains, especially the Imperial Soldiers, all act like cartoon villains with zero subtlety to their villainy and it does come across as the point to hate them but really, I feel more annoyed than hate because there is nothing for them to be memorable about.

In fact, I would like to say that one of my favourite Akame ga Kill stories out there is 'Akame ga Kill: Wrath of the Ultrabots' by 'reefelendel' and the story itself would have been a massively original story where we won't have to deal with the Empire and focus more on saving the world from an evil threat as enemies become allies and it could have been a story about character development and world building.

Unfortunately, the author discontinued just so he wants to continue his Doom and My Hero Academia crossover, taking from that RWBY and Doom crossover and suffice to say that I am disappointed.

Because if I should really know, 'Remnant Inferis: DOOM', it could have been slapped with the 'Too Bleak, Stopped Caring' trope because I don't give much in regards to the story anymore and really, we all once like things that are 'Darker and Edgier' because it was cool but now, if handled poorly, no one is going to basically care about it if you don't handle the setting, the story and the character.

I mean, look at 'Hunt Down the Freeman' and tell me, isn't it such a ridiculous game that besmirch the Half-Life franchise for it's existence?

And I do get that Akame ga Kill is like an anime equivalent of Game of Thrones but I'll be honest, I don't like Game of Thrones.

It is a fantasy medieval story where I barely care about the character and the story and while everyone liked it for its actor's decent performance and how it is a mature, dark story that doesn't have the qualms to showcase it's grit, I think it's boring.

That's all I said it. It's boring.

So, if anyone could actually make an original Akame ga Kill story that is heavily inspired by 'Akame ga Kill: Wrath of the Ultrabots', let me know because I am willing to enjoy it.
_____________________________________________

In a cave of an unknown location....

There lies a young boy with long black hair who is on his knees and panting as his forehead are bleeding from something.

That something involves rocks are being placed all around him as the boy is panting in a tired disposition.

"So, boy..." An old voice is heard around the cave as the boy tensed at hearing said voice, "Are you going to complain? Or should I leave you in that well if you did?"

The boy was about to blurt it out only to be hesitant as he started to stutter, gritting his teeth and give a small, "N-No..."

A rock had just thrown to his face, making the boy fall back from the blow as he grunt in pain from the projectile.