Chapter 16: The Blessing of Enlightenment

Hello there, folks...

Sorry for those who haven't seen me updating this story since it's inception cause, you know me, being busy with my other stories as of lately...

Still, welcome one and all to the story you have been waiting for like a month or a year and after for so long, your patience has finally been rewarded...

So, to say things first, shall I need to delete that lemon chapter? Because after Wattpad has made the new rule of how they will delete any stories with a lemon of underage sex, they will delete it without prompt so shall I delete it or not?

Because the last I wanted was to let all of my hard work be all for nothing, right?

Anyway, on with the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and A Needed Hero by AceAkuma. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Sekiro can only wonder if he hadn't met anything that could surprise him...

Ghosts? He doesn't exactly felt surprised about that although those headless beings who love to grab his backside is more than he could ask for...

Yokai? He is a little unnerved but nothing that he wouldn't question it...

Being transported to the Fountainhead Palace and meeting it's residents? Once again, not even surprised...

Kill a snake god? Hardly. It's not that hard for the most part...

A giant dragon? Amazed, yes. But hardly forthcoming...

But the Buddha that he knew who had transported him to this world, age him back to being an 18 year old teenager and appears as a wise and otherworldly being who speaks like a sage of divine origin...

Looks like this?

"You're... Buddha?" Sekiro said, his emotion is still muted yet even he felt shocked on what these Buddha looked like to him.

"What? You expect me to look like an old man with a bald head and malnourished body or something, huh?" The one known as Buddha said to him.

"What is malnourished-Hurkgh!?" Sekiro is interrupted when Buddha flicked him in the forehead.

"Shut up..." Buddha said in a cold and dead serious tone, "I can do whatever I want and no one can stop me. Understand?"

Sekiro just rubbed where he had been flicked and can only bow and said, "My apologies, Buddha-sama..."

Buddha then started to flip his mood rather quickly as he give a smile and said, "Now, now. None of that. I'm not here to have your respect. I just want to talk, that's all."

"..... What is it that you want to talk?" Sekiro asked Buddha.

"Well, first things first, what's happening at your side? Did you encounter any trouble?" Buddha asked.

"I have faced many difficult challenges yet I prevailed against them all. I have met many people that are my allies. And..." Sekiro seemed to interrupt himself over what he has to say.