Prologue: The Buddha's Want for Assistance

Please, don't get mad at me for this. It seemed to be fitting, alright?

Now, then. Let's get right in to the show.

I do not own Akame ga Kill and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. They belong to their respective owners.

By the way, if you think that mine is bad, then try doing it yourself. I don't mind if you also take inspiration from me.

Now enjoy.
____________________________________________

In the black void, there lies a man...

A lone man that seemed to have been stuck in an eternal limbo for what seemed like it was for all eternity...

A lone man who had battled many foes from man to monsters to Gods alike, bound by the loyalty to his Lord in doing whatever means necessary if it means he has to lay down his life for good...

For he is Sekiro or Wolf, the aptly named One-Armed Wolf and the Shinobi of the Divine Heir...

One that had once been immortal through the bestowal from Lord Kuro, regretting what his 'curse' had done by infecting everyone with a disease called Dragonrot but doesn't stop him from fixing his mistakes, over and over again and finding it useful on his journey amongst the treacherous world of Japan, facing off against not only innocent men who just want to defend their land, primeval monsters, apparitions, the Red Army of the Interior Ministry and even Isshin Ashina himself, he had done it all.

And now, here he is, all alone, with no will to actually and forever stuck in a perpetual limbo of sort.

For the most part, he didn't actually think that this what the afterlife felt like.

He would there would eternal suffering and of course, he doesn't expect himself to be rewarded for eternal paradise.

His hands have been wrought with blood in his hands, whether they are innocent or guilty and he expect to be punished for the murder he had committed.

At least, maybe this is his punishment.

To be eternally stuck in a perpetual state of limbo where he will be all alone forever with no one to talk to and nothing better to do.

But if this is his punishment, it is kind of light by comparison.

At the very least, it is quiet...

He does feel rather lonely but at the very least, he seemed to not mind much of his lonesome.

Maybe...

Just maybe...

"Sekiro..."

Sekiro heard someone called him as he looked around the empty black void.

"Sekiro..."

Now who could that be?

He has been by his lonesome for so long, there is no way that...

"Wolf. Please, come here... To me..."

Sekiro heard his Shinobi name and he watched as a light had just appeared in the distance.

"Please, Sekiro. Come to me."

Sekiro had heard the voice called him and out of curiousity, he stands up to where the voice is at.

As Sekiro is running towards the light, the black void he found himself in started to ripple and change until finally, he found himself in a place where he had fought the general of Ashina Military, Lord Genichiro Ashina and the Sword Saint, Isshin Ashina.