~26~

December 24th, 2021

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Gunnar's taking over. I just have to disappear for a bit-" Y/n pauses, keeping the phone close to her ear as Alycia flutters her eyes open, light slipping through to her vision. "Yeah, I mean if we have any problems, I'll definitely get in contact somehow."

Alycia moves slightly, barely listening. Y/n notices and glances over to the girl across from them, tilting their head.

"Yeah, she's waking up. Yep. I'm on the plane now. Okay, okay just do it. Okay see ya Conrad." With that Y/n pulls the disposable phone from her ear and tosses it on the table in front of them, looking back at the Australian, tilting their head. "Hey kitten." A smirk inches to Y/n's lips as Alycia looks around confused.

"Where the hell are we going?" Alycia asks, her voice dry. Y/n stays leaned back in her seat and shakes her head.

"Well, we have to make a pit stop first then we're heading out of the states," Y/n says, smiling looking at the girl, who shakes her head from side to side.

"No... Wait how'd I even get in here? How long have I been asleep?" Alycia asks and Y/n shakes her head.

"Not long really. It's the day before Christmas though." Alycia's eyes go wide as she gets up from her seat, Y/n's eyes follow her seeing the girl panic. "Should've tied you up."

"Yeah, you would like that wouldn't you." Alycia rolls her eyes, looking up and down the aisle as a snicker escapes Y/n's lips from the girl's comment.

"I don't know why you're bugging out right now. Sit down, there's nowhere for you to go." Alycia rolls her eyes and glances around the plane just as it begins to move. Alycia closes her eyes shut and a low sigh escapes her lips, taking a seat across from Y/n again. Y/n smiles gently, following Alycia with their eyes.

"See, everything's fine Kitten. We're just going to take a small flight to some place then another place then we're out of the country. Easy peasy lemon squeeze-y," Y/n claps her hands together and Alycia shakes her head, remaining silent. Y/n cocks her head to the side, finally leaning up in the seat and placing their cupped hands on the table. "Oh come on. Don't give that. I know I put drugs into your system but look it's not that deep-"

"Not that deep? Really Y/n?" Alycia asks, keeping her eyes off of the captor, shaking their head from side to side. "We were doing good and the moment I disagree with you, you overpower me. So yeah it is that deep."

"Alycia, sweetie-

"Don't." It's all Alycia speaks as she turns her head, glaring at Y/n now. Their eyes lock briefly before Alycia turns her head and looks out the window, crossing her arms over her chest. Y/n's smile drops and she eyes the girl curiously, but nods and leans back. Their eyes follow suit and look out the tiny airplane window seeing they were leveled with the clouds.

<<<<>>>>

The plane landed and Y/n stands up, sliding out of the row they were in before looking at Alycia. The Australian's eyes glance around outside.

"Leesh, come on," Y/n gently spoke, holding out their hand for the girl to take a hold of. Alycia slowly tears her eyes from the window and over to Y/n. Their eyes lock briefly until Alycia's eyes glance down to Y/n's hand but instead of grabbing it, the green eyed girl just stands up and gets out of the row. Y/n nods and walks ahead of the girl, Alycia following behind.

The plane door opens to stairs. Y/n walks out and glances around, taking in a deep breathe as a car comes flying in. They tilt their head and hurry down the stairs, glancing behind them to Alycia periodically. However once off the plane they stand there as the car stops. Y/n stops walking and puts out their arm in front of Alycia, causing the girl to slightly run into it.