Not The End

The black soon faded, but I'm unsure of where I am. "Hello?" I call out. "Cosmo? Aurora?"

I am faced with nothingness. I'm not dead I don't believe. I can see yet there is nothing there for me to see.

DEVIL OF CLINIA IS COMING BACK SOON

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry this took me forever. Was waiting on a cover but it never came, so I've made a temporary cover in the mean time. I took a long break because I feel my writing ability is faltering and I still feel that way, but I have a true love for this story and want to keep going. Many ideas have circulated in my brain, and I'm trying my best to keep the story somewhat interesting with twists and unexpected turns. I've been taking a break for mental health reasons as well as making sure I don't lose my love for writing. I've been struggling with keeping my imagination going since classes were killing me, but it's summer and I can definitely write on vacation. It's what I did last year and I can totally do it again. Thanks for the love and support, it really means a lot to me, and my passion for writing, which I strive to improve at as I get older. I've also been studying for my drivers permit and trying to find a job. Things have been crazy but I've settled and I'm good to keep the story rolling.