Life On Earth

We had all gotten so close to one another, it was depressing when one of us was busy.

We had spent so much time together after it all.

It was finally over. We could go back to our boring normal lives.

I've never been more happy to have a normal boring life.

Of course, we all get older.

————————————-

Ezra and I told my parents about us and Lawson had gone off to college. Alayah had moved to a new state where she owned her multi million dollar company.

Katrina moved from Poland to here permanently when she graduated high school.

We all kept in touch, but none of us were as close as we were.

But that's just how life happens, even if we didn't always have a normal one, life goes on and people fade, no matter how many worlds you save.

But that was just it. Without Cosmo or Aurora in power, it was up to me to go back and run the lonely cold abyss that is space.

After I got closure with everybody, I told those who knew about my true self where I was going. To look over them and the rest of space.

Those who didn't know, well, I'm ashamed to say I faked my death.

Some people, like my adoptive parents, were crushed. Jenny had died before, and now their adopted daughter dies as well.

I'm not proud, but I had to make that difficult decision.

Everyone else had a life ahead of them, but as much as I don't want it to be sometimes, this is the life that was chosen for me, and I think I'll grow to like it in due time.

If only I just hadn't gotten attached to begin with.

I try to find a way to resurrect Cosmo, but there just isn't a way.

I float my way back up into space, and decide every once in a while I'll visit.