All Over a Fuckin' Mannequin

After an actual good cup of coffee, Luther forced us back to the Academy. Me and Five were wondering around when we came upon Klaus getting dressed. Five nudged me and nodded at the open bathroom across the hall. I looked and saw blood around the edge.

After glancing at eachother we came to the same conclusion and I knocked on the door.

"You okay?" Five asked.

"Hey." Klaus said looking at us. "Yeah, just, long night." Klaus slowly started putting a t-shirt on.

"More than one by the looks of it." Five said.

"Yeah," Klaus said absently.

"Don't remember the dog tags."

"Oh, yeah, they belonged to a friend." He picked on up.

"How 'bout that new tattoo?" Five pushed.

Klaus looked down at the skull tattoo on his forearm. "You know I don't totally remember even getting it. Like I said, it was a long night."

I cocked me head to the side. "How about how you've fully recovered from two days of kidnapping and torture from some of the most ruthles people in the business in one night?"

"Oh, well that-"

"You did it didn't you?" Five smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked sitting on his bed.

"You know we can recognise the symptoms Klaus." Five said as we walked up to him.

"Yeah," I looked at Five. "Back at the Commission we saw it all the time in newbies."

"Newbies? Commission? Wh- what are you on about? And symptoms of what?"

Five shrugged. "The jet lag. Full body itch."

"Oh that's the worst one." I said, thinking back to my first time time travelling.

"Well there's always the headache that feels like someone shoved a box of cotton up into your nose and through your brain." Five argued. He looked down at Klaus. "Wanna tell me about it?"

"Your pals, when they broke into the house and they couldn't find you, they took me hostage instead."

"Well we're truly sorry about that Klaus." I said, avoiding his gaze. "We didn't even know they were coming here let alone what they planned to do to here."

"Well they still did." Klaus said.

"And in return you stole their briefcase." Five grinned and started pacing.

"Yeah." Klaus said. "I thought there was money in it or I could pawn it or you know, whatever."

"But instead you ended up..." I threw my hands up and looked around. I looked back at Klaus and clapped. "Where? When?"

"What dose it matter?" Klaus sighed.

"What does?!" Five sighed. "Okay, how long were you gone?"

"Almost a year."

"A year?" Five asked in disbelief. He stopped pacing and stepped towards Klaus. "Do you know what this means?"

"Yeah, I'm ten months older now."

"No this isn't any sort of joke, Klaus." Five said seriously. "Hazel and Cha-Cha will do whatever they can to get the briefcase. Where is it now?"

"Gone. I destroyed it. Poof." He held up a fist and un-clenched it.

"What?!" I stepped forward. "Why the hell would you do that?!"

"What do you care?!" Klaus leaned forward.