Worst Party Ever

After convincing Viktor we went to see Luther. At that time of day I knew he'd be fighting, so I lead Five and Viktor there to see Luther losing, not unusual for the start of a fight.

We snuck in and ducked under the crowds, getting to the front seats. Then Luther did something I hadn't seen him do before. His opponent punched him straight in the face, Luther didn't even flinch. Again and again he let himself get hit.

"He's pummelling him." Viktor said.

"He always gets a little ruffled up before winning." I said. "His boss makes him do it. Though I ain't never seen this before."

His opponent grabbed Luthers head and threw him across the ring into the side.

"Oh my God Luther." Viktor said.

"Why isn't he fighting back?" Five asked.

"I just said." I pionted at Ruby. "He's gotta wait for the signal."

We looked over and saw Ruby yelling at Luther to fight with the rest of the crowd.

"You sure about that?" Five asked me.

"Something's wrong." I said.

By then Luther was literally asking to be hit. Everyone was yelling at him to fight back now, even those bet against him.

Then, Luther was given an upper cut so strong he went up flying into the air. He landed falt on his back unconscious. The crowd didn't like it to say the least. Money was exchanged, Ruby left, Luther reaimed unconscious. We lugged him home and dumped him bed, sleeping in the car waiting for him to wake up.

18th November 1963

In the morning, Viktor went to check on Luther while me and Five waited by the car. Not long later Luther punched a whole through his wall and saw us through it. I smiled and waved to him and Five laughed.

"Well that clearly went well." Five said when Viktor walked out a minute later. "You ready to go?"

"I'm going back to the farm." Viktor said.

"Like hell you are." I ran ahead and stood infront of him. Viktor didn't stop so I walked backwards. "We need the full Umbrella Academy to stop this thing."

"And we need to stick together." Five said beside Viktor.

"The sweds-"

"So I don't end the world again?" Viktor snapped.

I stopped and Viktor walked past. I turned to face him and Five stood by my side.

"He told you." I folded my arms.

"Yes." Viktor snapped. "Were you?"

Five stepped towards him. "You know what? In my defence no. Alright? When you get angry shit blows up."

"Great. Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?" Viktor got in the car and closed the door.

"A boat load Viktor. Which I don't have the luxury of sharing them with the-" Five stopped himself and knocked on the window. After a moment Viktor rolled it down. "The clock is ticking on doomsday. Just tell me that, when I need you you'll be ready."

"I can't help you Five." Viktor said. "I don't even know who I am."

"You're our brother." Five said as Viktor started the engine. "And a member of the Umbrella Academy. Like it or not that's who you are."

"Look that's who I was, okay? New timeline new me." He drove away.

"No that's not how it work-" Five stopped himself. Viktor was long gone.