Hotel Oblivion

Reg slammed the door behind him, breathing hard. The rest of us weren't much better. Going through the tunnel was a trip and a half, to say the least. We were all stood around the room, catching our breath and getting over everything that had happened in the last few seconds.

We were in the exact same room. Same furniture, same layout, same everything. The only thing different were the white buffalo head had turned into a white buffalo ass. That and how everything suddenly had a Japanese theme to it.

"At last, the other side." Reg said.

"Wait wait, where's Klaus?" Viktor asked.

"Children I'm sorry, but your brother... I did all I could, but he didn't make it through in time. The Kugelblitz has claimed its last victim."

"No he was right behind me when I entered the tunnel." Five said.

"We need to go back." Sloane said.

"There's nothing to go back to," Reg said. "Children there will be times for your tears later. Right now we need to keep moving." He walked out.

"Wait, Luther and Klaus?" Viktor asked.

"Jesus." I said, reaching under my blazer for a drink. I pulled out a flask and drank before going after Reg, the others followed after a moment.

We all piled into an elevator and headed to the ground floor, again it was the exact same.

"It's magnificent." Reg said as we walked in.

"Hardly." I muttered.

"You guys should have stayed here. This place is way nicer." Ben said.

"Lila and I barely got out alive last time, remember?" Deigo said.

"Yeah but I'm here this time. And the numbers are in our favour." Ben said.

"Well whatever it was it was strong, fast and super pissed." Lila said.

Deigo walked over to the receptionist's desk and pointed at the bell. Beside it was a sign that read ベルを鳴らさない.

"Alright so whatever you do, do not ring this bell."

"Yes I can read Chico Cuchillo." I said.

"I'll take my chances." Sloane walked over to it. Lila stood in her way.

"Don't!"

"Get out of my way." Sloane said.

"To take this thing we need to be in the right state of mind." Lila said.

"State of mind? Do you mean am I angry? Yes, I am angry. I wanna kill whatever it is that hurt Luther."

"Luther isn't the only one that's gone." Viktor said. "We lost Klaus too. I'm angry, okay? We all are. But we have to be smart about this."

"Yeah. When the time is right, we'll act." Lila nodded.

"Don't even try it Five." Deigo said. I followed his gaze and saw Five stood by the doors. "Doors won't let you out."

"So, what? We're stuck here?" Allison asked.

"This place is a test and a trap and a means of salvation all at once," Reg said.

"Dose anyone know what that sign says?" Viktor asked, pointing at the sign by the bell.

"Do not ring the bell." I said.

"So the bells bad." Five said, now back beside me. "What do we do? Does anybody know?"

"Reggie?" Allison asked.