Hargreeves Family Secrets

When we got back, I lay Five down in bed and sat down beside him, vodka in hand. Grace came in and hooked him up to a IV, then she left the us to rest. I drank and talked to Delores, she didn't answer but I did anyway, I was drunk okay.

29th March, 2019

Five woke up before me. He shook me away and I almost smashed his face in with a bottle.

"It's me asshole." Five said, grabbing my wrist.

"Yeah well this asshole just saved yours." I said, yanking it back and toosing the empty bottle away. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"We didn't have time." Five said, pulling the IV drip out his arm.

"Bullshit." I muttered.

Five said quietly after a moment. "Thanks. For," He nodded to his side.

"Yeah, yeah. What else am I for?" I said. "I'm fine, by the way. Thanks for asking."

"I was getting to it." Five muttered.

Outside, a bell rang and I covered my ears. Me and Five looked at saw Klaus wondering round ringing said bell and yelling at us to get up.

"Oi!" I called. "Ghost Boy! Shut it. I'm too hungover for that."

"Then get up." Klaus said. "You too son. Family meeting. In the kitchen, now."

"Why?" Five asked.

"I'll explain later." Klaus said, walking away ringing his bell and calling for Luther.

"I'm gonna get changed." Five said, standing and taking his shirt off.

"See ya in the kitchen." I stood and walked out.

In the hall, Luther was wrapped in his blanket and nothing else, talking quietly to Klaus. I decided not to ask and headed downstairs. I found the kitchen, made myself a coffee and sat down with my feet on the table, sipping and waiting.

Klaus came in, followed by Luther. Thankfully he was dressed by then. He pushed my feet off the table and sat down next to me. Five came in a minute later in blue silk pajamas.

"Rockin' the look Five." I said, looking at him over my shoulder.

"Shut up." Five said, lowing himself into a chair.

Klaus poured everyone a coffee. Luther sat hunched down holding the cup, I realised he was hungover. Five sipped his cup.

"Damn Klaus," Five said. "An actual good cup of coffee. I'm impressed."

"I made that." I told him.

"That makes more sence." Five said, looking down at the cup.

"Can we get started please?" Luther asked.

"Anyone seen any of the others?" Klaus asked. "Deigo? Allison? No? Alright then this is the closest we're gonna get to a quorum that we're gonna get." He picked up a spatula and banged the table. "Now listening up. There's no easy way to day this so I'm just gonna spit it out." He sighed. "Yeah."

We all looked at him, expecting more. Klaus just fiddled with the spatula in his hands.

I rolled my hand in the air. "Any day now, Ghost Boy."

"I conjured Dad last night."

He looked at each of us in turn, studied our reactions. I did the same and saw a disappointed Luther and a skeptical Five. I didn't get why.

"I thought you said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years." Luther said.

"Ah yes, I know, but I'm sober." He held up his hands. "Ta da! I got clean, yesterday, to talk to someone special and then ended up having this dear old Daddy himself."