Final Fight

After patching up my many injuries, Five jumped us to the Super Star Bowling Ally. Per the rules, we had to put on ridiculous bowling shoes. We sat down and waited for everyone else to show up. A few people gave us weird looks, probably because I was half covered in plasters and bandages.

Slowly everyone else arrived. We sat around in silence for a minute, watching everyone bowl like they had more than an hour to live.

"Look I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare." Luther said.

"For what?" Deigo asked irritatedly.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Viktor."

Allison hit him with her note pad.

"We may not have a choice Allison." Luther said.

"Bullshit." Deigo said. "There's always options."

"Yeah like what?" Five asked.

"I don't know." He said.

Luther stood. "Look whatever we decide we need to find Viktor. And fast, okay. He could be anywhere."

"Or, here." Klaus held out a newspaper and we gathered around to see. "Look at this."

In the middle of the page was a picture of Viktor holding a violin and smiling.

"That's right." Deigo said. "His concert is tonight."

"Hello."

We looked behind us and saw a woman in company uniform smiling at us.

"I hate to intrude but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave." She shrugged and walked off.

"Whose turn is it?" Deigo asked.

"Oh for," Luther picked up a ball and threw it. It went across three isles and scored a strike.

"I'm not doin' that shit." I said, taking a cigarette out my pocket and lighting it.

"You can't smoke on here." Luther said.

"Luther shut the fuck up. You're lucky I haven't already put a bullet through your skull." I said. I put the cigarette in my mouth and inhaled deeply.

Allison tapped her not pad: He's our brother

"We're the only ones cable of stopping this." Luther said. "We have a responsibility to Dad."

"To Dad?!" Deigo asked. "No I've had enough of-"

"He sacrificed everything to get us back together."

"I'm with Luther on this one." Five said. "We can't give him a chance to fight back. There are billions of loves at stake, we're past just trying to save one."

"You guys are really shit siblings." I said, leaning back in my chair and inhaling deeply into my cigarette.

"You know uh maybe I could help." Klaus said.

"Now's not the time." Luther said.

"No let him finish." Deigo said. "He saved my life today."

Klaus stood.

"Is that true?" Luther asked.

"Yeah. Yeah I did- take credit for it. In fact the real hero, was Ben."

"Ben's your dead brother, right?" I asked Five quietly.

He nodded. "Yeah Ben's the dead one."

Klaus sighed. "Today, listen, today, he punched me in the face. And earlier at the house he was the one who saved Deigos life. Not me." He walked over and pointed at Deigo.