Five's In A Gang Now

Surprisingly I did fall asleep, however I was woken not long after. Someone shook my shoulder and I sat up. I looked over and saw it was Five. I groaned.

"Come on." He grabbed my arm. "We're going."

"Where and why?" I asked, standing and straightening my suit.

"To find a tattoo artist. And to try save the world."

I sighed and headed for the door. "So a normal day for us two, then?"

Five came up behind me and grabbed my arm. We jumped and suddenly we were in the car park of a bar. The only things parked were motorbikes and pickup trucks. Above the door was a red sign that read: Mothers Of Agony.

"I think there are better places for ya to get a tattoo, Five." I said as he slid his hand down my arm and into mine.

"No." Five said, walking in and taking me with him. "We're in the right place."

As we entered, everyone gave us weird looks. Inside were more bikers, neon lights, pool tables and a stripper. As we passed her, Five looked. I slapped his face away and grabbed his arm, walking faster.

"Come on, simp." I said.

Five said nothing and kept walking. He pushed open a door and inside was a tattoo artist set up. A man was getting his chest tattooed, the artist had his back to us.

"Been looking for you." Five said as we walked in.

The artist turned to face us and both our mouths fell open. I laughed.

"Holy shit." I said. "Ya know I been wondering what happened to you here."

Pogo grunted, not interested in what I meant, and took the joint out his mouth. "I don't tattoo children."

"Swell, we're not here for the ink." Five said. "I'm here because we have a mutual friend. Sir Reginald Hargreeves."

Pogo sighed. "Whatever he wants I'm not interested." He turned back to the person he was tattooing.

"I don't think you understand. I'm one of his children." Five said. "From another timeline."

"Time-travel," I explained. "We do it a lot. You may not know us but we know you, like he said from another timeline."

"Time travel?" Pogo laughed and got up. The person he was tattooing did the same and stepped towards us. The people around the room did the same, forming a circle around us. Me and Five tensed and squeezed the others hand.

"As crazy as it sounds we've met before." Five continued. "Back in 1963 when you were a diaper wearing chimp in dire need of a manicure." Five pulled down his collar, showing the scar. "I don't know if you remember but I have a scar to prove it."

"If what you're saying is true I'd be talking to two people well into their sixties." Pogo said.

"Again, time travel." I said.

"Right." Pogo said. He turned and walked out. "Now if you'll excuse me I've had a very long day."

"Pogo you need to listen to me." Five stepped forward and a man held him back.

"Time to go home to mommy kids."

"Or what?" Five asked. He jumped us back into the car park just in time to see Pogo ride away on his motorbike. We let go of each other's hands and ran after him.

"Shit." Five said, stopping.

"Preferred him as a butler." I said.

"Hey, I need your bike. It's an emergency." Five walked up to a man about to drive away.