SEVENTEEN

IT ALWAYS FASCINATED ME when I was forced to watch animals pounce on their prey-blame the early childhood science classes- at a young age it was terrifying. It was terrifying to learn the way of life- the food triangle- specifically the one video of a lion attacking an antelope. Why did we have to watch it? Because of science of course.

But why does this come up in my mind now?

Well, that's because, now Nolan is the lion and I'm the antelope.

Instead of ecology it's sexology.

I'm learning something every day.

The plates clank as Nolan manages to move them to the side, while simultaneously kissing me, I'm not sure how he manages to do that, but either way his talent is taking my breath away.

Literally.

The wind gets knocked out of me when Nolan slams my back onto the table. My breath comes out in pants as he moves his kisses along my jaw, licking and sucking at the skin. My eyes roll back as I take in the way he worships my body. His hands palm at my breast as I hear his puffs of breath and groans. Each sound has my toes curling. The chair scrapes against the floor as Nolan's legs move up and around my hips. He straddles my waist as he continues his assault against my neck, moving down to my exposed chest.

His lips quickly move back up to my lips, taking them in a feverish way. His tongue slips into my mouth, dancing with mine as his hips begin to move. His very prudent bulge moves against my center, hitting my clit perfectly. Instantly heat runs up my legs as he continues to move against me.

He lets out a small grunt before leaning back on his fists, he holds eye contact as he begins to move, deep, powerful thrusts against my cunt has me silently begging for more. My hands grip his forearms as he moves, the waves of pleasure build up and I can feel how soaked I am between my legs. My pants slip out of my mouth with every powerful slow thrust.

"You see what you do to me, baby?" His voice is hoarse as he stares deeply into my eyes, his teeth bite down on his bottom lip. His eyes slowly roll to the back of his head before they quickly snap back onto mine. Nolan's left hand moves to the hem of my dress as he pulls it up above my waist. My white lace panties on display for him, he starts his movements again, grinding on me.

Oh.

My head falls back and I lean up on my elbows. Moans and pants leave my mouth as his movements pick up pace, but they quickly stop.

"Fuck. You're such a good girl. You ready to be rewarded my sweet Ember?"

I can't say I'm embarrassed by the inpatient and enthusiastic- yes- that comes out of my mouth.

I earned a cocky smirk for Nolan, with the size of his cock that's grinding into me, he has every reason to be cocky.

In the blink of an eye Nolan is off the table as his face is inches away from my core. The heat of his breath sends a pulsating tingle to my clit and shivers throughout my body. He quickly pulls down my panties and tosses them over his shoulder. With a quick lick of his lips and eye contact, his lips engulf my pussy.

I squeal.

It's almost embarrassing but the pleasure that runs through me at the sensation of his lips leave no room to self-judge. He's clearly enjoying the sounds coming from my mouth, his lips sucking and circling against my lips and core says it all.

My hands grip his hair and tug, pulling his face deeper into my cunt, my hips involuntarily- so I like to think- move against him. I move my head to watch, seeing his eyes on me as he attacks my pussy, hair rubbing against my thighs, and riding his face is enough to make me come undone.