TWENTY- FOUR

IN MY DAYDREAMS, things tend to run smoothly, but in reality- for me- it tends to run in the opposite direction.

My body fumbles as I glide against Nolan's body, the annoying squeaking sound of my hands sliding down the edge of the tub, has me wincing. I let out splutter as a tingle shoot through my cunt- and Nolan groans, the reasoning is because the object I just rubbed my cunt along was his dick.

"I'm so sorry, getting out of the tub went so much better in my head."

Nolan tilts his head back as he lets out a breathy laugh.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask, my body is frozen above the tip of his dick.

"I'm good baby, your hips don't lie."

I'm embarrassed. I'm too scared to stand up again, because I feel like I might just slip and fall down entirely on him if I attempt to move. But I also don't want to stay put and be timid. I don't want Nolan to back out, I do need him- emotionally and physically in this moment.

Maybe we can just have sex here.

My mind flashes of imagines of us being intimate with each other in the water, slipping and falling as we try to fuck in the water, resulting in us drowning.

Morbid.

Nolan sighs softly, his hand grabbing my cheek softly. In one quick movement his hands wrap around me and grip both ass cheeks, fingertips deliciously digging into the skin, he stands confidently. The water pours down our bodies, making loud splashes against the tub water. His long legs step out of the tub as he leads us into his bedroom.

Nolan grabs the hair clip in my hair, releasing my hair as it falls around us. He sets me down on his king sized bed, my hair tumbles around my hair as my naked body soaks his sheets. Taking a deep breath, I look up to see Nolan's eyes staring at my chest, the kind of look I have when I stare at chocolate cake. He looks like he's going to devour me, you won't see me stop him.

"You're so fucking perfect." Nolan finally says after a pregnant pause.

I'm so flustered all I can do is let out a giggle, I fight the urge to cover up. "Are you just going to stare?"

"No, I'm not going to just stare. I'm going to worship every piece of you and every piece of your body."

Nolan's expression turns tender, his blue eyes pensively take in my whole body before finally reaching out and softly running his hand through my hair. His touch moves down my face to my collarbone, sending a bolt of electricity throughout my body.

"I love you." He says earnestly. "Your eyes, your soul, your heart, and your strength are just a few of the things I love most about you."

"I love you." My voice comes out softly, just a little above a whisper.

Nolan's hand reaches up and places his fingers underneath my chin, he tilts my head up as he bends forward, over me, smiling down as he meets my lips. He kisses me painfully slow. He takes his time in devouring my lips, time is no longer against us. I hum in love, the sweet tenderness love he showers me in leaves me craving for more.

Nolan's body moves side to side as he places his knees on either side of my hips. The sheets crinkle where his knees sit, the soft silk material is getting soaked, and it's not from my arousal.

"I want us to take our time, cherish one another." Nolan says, lips whisper the words against my lips before taking them again- with a loud smack, our lips battle it out. Our mouths move together in open mouth kisses, Nolan's tongue slips in, meeting my tongue in an exotic dance. His tongue moves to trace my lips, aching slow, before he takes my bottom lip in between his teeth.