Prologue

Dear Diary,
I saw her...yes u heard it right after whole fucking 4 years i saw her today.Ohh God i missed her so much...She hasn't changed a bit...still that round face...still those fat cheeks...still those big eyes...still those long brown hair...and still that perfectly curved body. But the only thing that has changed is she doesn't smile that often that she used to do...she is not that bubby nd chirpy Mishti i used to know... for whom I fall for.
But deep down in my heart I somewhere know that I'm also responsible for her condition...i made her that.. though that accident changed her whole life...but somewhere I wish I could changed that.
Well I was very happy to see her...but the only thing that pricked my heart was that she ignored me...though I won't blame her...but it somewhere hurt me...more that hurt it made me guilty that the girl i craved for so many year...the girl i loved hates me because of my own stupidity. I wish I could changed that day. I wish I could tell her how much I miss her nd how much I loved her since the day I got to know her.

- Karan

......................................................................

Teja's POV
I saw him today...as much as I wanted to run away from him my destiny ended me up meeting him...but thank god i somehow managed to ignore him...i saw him at the party but pretend as he is an invisible man becoz i don't him think that he still affects me in any fucking way. I can't forgive him for what he did to me in the past. Nd because of him only i ran from my home my family...i stayed away from my loved ones because I didn't have the courage to face the world after that day. I trusted him with the most secretive truth of mine...the thing i didn't even tell my Neha my childhood best friend...i trusted him with that becoz I loved him blindly..but what did he do...he broke my trust...shattered my life...i just hate him for that...nd more than him I hate myself for trusting him for loving him. I hate u karan...i just hate u.

......................................................................
Hii happy souls❤️
So here is the first part of my first fanfiction.❤️
Do tell me in the comments section..if u lie it or not...nd plz support me through ur voting.
Nd yaa plz ignore the errors.❤️