Part 41

T: How i was supposed to react when I heard them asking you guys to decide whether you want to keep me or sent me to the orphanage with them. I was just 12 dad. I didn't want to go away from you. Then i heard you shouting on them for asking such questions. I felt relief but everytime they came it haunted me with same fear that they will convince you to send me with them. I was very scared mom on loosing you both. I just couldn't imagine going away from you from this house.
TM: We would have never send you Mishti. We both love you bacha. More than Pratik.
T: Mom Dad believe me I know you guys love me. I love you guys too. I can't imagine my life without you and pra. You guys are my family. Plz don't be angry on me. (She pleaded while sobbing)
Td: I know Mishti you love us but talking Karan about it was not a wise decision. You could have talked to us.
T: I know dad i was very wrong about some people. They were never trust worthy. I'm sorry plz don't be angry.

Td: It's not about trusting him. It's about trusting us bacha. Don't you trust us? We love you with all our heart Mishti.
TM: We both love you Mishti.
T: I know Mom... Dad i know you love me more than anything in this world and more than anyone ever could. It's just that i was very disturbed and every month they came to haunt me. I might have lost my sanity if i didn't talk to anyone about it. I thought maybe talking to someone will help me but i didn't want you guys to take more stress about it. That doesn't mean I don't trust you. I do.
Td: When did you get to know about this?
T: Dad it doesn't matter. Mom is my mom. She is my mom and that all matters. All i want is you guys. That's it.
TM: Mishti stop crying.
Td: Then why didn't you said something when Karan asked you to leave us and clear your name yesterday at the hospital? (He asked being disappointed)
T: Dad what are you saying? (She asked suprisingly)
K: Uncle...
Td: You just shut up. Stay away from my family and my daughter. (He shouted)
T: Dad it's not true. I told him that i don't want to leave you guys. Even I asked him don't say anything about it again.
Td: We never taught you to lie Mishti. From where did you learn that? First you hide that you knew all this. Than you told Karan about it. Okay fine. But what about supporting him and plotting against your brother. It's okay if you don't consider him as your brother. But still he is my son. You shouldn't have done than (he sounded hurt)
TM: Why are you dragging this Prakash ji. She is just a child. Let's not bring it.
Td: No neetu it's not about being a child. I feel like i failed as a father in her upbringing. I can't give her the love which made her this. Conspiracy against your own brother... Ohh i mean half brother. Didn't expect this from you Mishti.
Teju was just numb she didn't know what was going on. What was her dad saying. Even in her darkest nightmare she won't hurt her family... conspiracy is far from her thoughts.
T: Dad what are you saying i don't know anything about it.
Td: Stop lying Teja.

TEJASSWI...her dad just called her TEJASSWI who never even called her Teju.
T: Dad plz tell me what's happening. What are you saying. I sure dad i don't know anything. I never said anything against Pra or you guys to anyone.

Her dad showed her a vedio. The vedio which was shooted yesterday when TM was in hospital and Teju nd Karan were talking outside the building.
K: He is not your real brother Mishti. Let's just leave him. Let him suffer in the jail. Just clear your name from this mess.
T: You are right Sunny why should I suffer for that dumb ass. He is just a disgrace to my family. He should be behind the jail.
The vedio ended.
Teju and Karan were hell shocked. They never said anything like that
K: Uncle it's not true. Mishti never said anything thing like that for Pra. It's a false vedio.
Td: Do you really think I'm that stupid? I can clearly see you guys standing and talking about my son.
K: But uncle only our bodies are visible not our faces.
Td: But aren't these your voice Mr.?
K: Uncle believe me. I won't say to trust that i didn't say this. But I'm being honest Mishti never said anything. We never had such conversation. I accept that i asked her to detach herself from this but she denied. She said she won't leave Pra at any cost.
Teju was just numb. Her father was not trusting her.
T: Dad?
Td: Hm?
T: Do you really think that i would do such thing? I would ever say anything like that?
Td: I didn't believe it first but after listening that you knew about the truth. I'm sorry but i think you did this.
T: Dad i won't hurt you or mom or Pra even in my dream. But if you think that I'm guilty then I'm going to prove myself to you. This vedio is a morphed one. And I'm going to prove it to you. Im going to get your trust back dad.
Saying this she left with tears in her eyes. Her mom called her out but her dad hold her(TM) hand. Neha nd Rohan also ran behind her. While Karna remain stand there.

......................................................................
Hii happy souls ❤️
So here the new part. Though the target is still not completed even in 2 days.🥲

I know thoda boring h but i don't want to move the story fast as there are lot of emotions that needs to be shown.

Do like nd share nd comment your reviews in the comment section below
Your reviews matters a lot ❤️

Target 170 votes 30 comments

Abb target complete hona ka baad hie milungi 🤧