Part 24

Karan drove towards the beach. The drive was silent...no one speak a work but could fell each other's emotions. They reached the destination. Got down from the car nd walked towards the sea. Teju tried to vanish the silence
T: Karan
K: Hm?
T: Shall we talk now?
K: Sure..but before you say anything Tejasswi... don't think that I'm hurt or something that you didn't forgive me back at the restaurant. It's okay i understand that you are hurt. May be i hurted you to an extent that you won't forgive me ever. It's okay i get it. (He said looking down)
Teju hold his chin with her hand nd made him look towards her.
T: Are you down talking? Can I speak now?
K: Yes
T: Look Karan neither i can't forget the past nor what you did to me....
She was cut off by Karan
K: I know Tejasswi. I know...i won't force you. Your anger is justified. It's okay
T: Ahhh can't you let me speak... that's your problem you never listen to anyone or anything properly. Let the other person finish atleast ( she said irritately)
K: Sorry
T: Now listen carefully...i won't forget the things but i think I can give you a chance to rectify them. May be we can move on from the past.
Karan's eye just got a shine. He couldn't believe his ears.
K: What...!! You are giving me another chance... thank you Teja thank you... thank you... thank you...!!!
T: Relax Karan. I will give you a chance but you have to promise me you won't break my trust this time. You won't make fun of my emotions.

Karan calmed his excitement after listening her words.

K: Teja i know it's hard for you to believe me but still you are believing me nd I'm very grateful for that. I promise you i won't let the history repeat itself. I know i made mistakes..no not mistakes but blunders but i can assure you that it won't happen again. I won't make you regret this time. It's my promise to you.
T: Fine then we are cool now.
K: Thank you so much Tejasswi.
T: You can call me Teja if you want. As we are friends now.
K: I missed you Teju. Sorry all that happened because of me.
T: It's okay Karan. Let by gones be by gones.
He just smiled at her. But his expression were still of guilt.
T: So you want me to accept your apology right? Then you do one thing. (She said to lighten the mood)
K: What? Anything you say.
T: Okay so can we have an ice cream. See the vendor is still there. Let's have an ice cream plz...i missed his icecream alot. ( She said excitedly)
K: Your wish is my command. After you mam.
Teja nd Karan walked towards the vendor nd he bought ice cream from themselves.
T: Umm...the taste is still the same. After so long I'm eating this but there is no change
K: Somethings never change like my feelings for you (he muttered)
T: What? Did you say something?
K: Ahhh...yaa the taste is same like always
T: Always? Don't tell me you come here as well...!!
K: Yaa (he said rubbing his neck)
T: Really...you had the ice creams here... alone...!!! I'm not talking to you ( she pouted)
Karan laughed at her antics
K: Teju..look at me
T: No you are very bad...you had our favourite ice cream alone.
K: Teju plz
T: No
K: Mishti plz listen to me ( he said while holding her face in his hands nd gently turning her towards him)
Teju felt a relax listing Mishti from him.
K: Mishti i used to come here whenever i missed you. Like the orphanage...this place was also one of our things. It reminded me of you. So I used to come here sit for sometime nd then used to buy 2 icecreams.
T: 2 icecreams...?? ( Her eye widened)
K: Yaa..1 for me nd 1 for you.
T: Me..??
K: Yaa i used eat your icecream as well like now i eat you icecream (he immediately took a bite from her icecream nd started running away.)
T:You are literally a dead meat now. I won't leave you Karan Kundrra. You messed with the wrong girl. (She said running after him)
She ran after him for some time. After 15 mins both got tired of running. They were panting for breath.
K: Need some rest? (Panting)
T: Yaa (Panting)
K: Let's sit nd enjoy the sunset. Shall we?
T: Hmm
They both sat on the the beach looking towards the beautiful sunset in front of there eyes. There was a peace inside both.

......................................................................

Hii happy souls ❤️
So here's the new part ❤️
Enjoy ❤️
Do vote.. comment nd share❤️