Part 36

T: Limits Mr. Kundrra. Don't forget I'm standing right here only. Don't you dare to utter a single word against my brother again. You will regret with the consciousness. (She said dangerously)

Karan was shocked to see this side of hers. His mouth went wide open after listening this. But he schooled hie expressions because he can't loose it right now. More than his love his brother was his priority.

K: Really Ms. Prakash. You really think that you can make me regret? For your information I'm already regretting after being friends with you. Now just tell me where is Pratik.
T: He is my brother. Are you his assistant? No right? Then why should I tell you?
K: Hahaha nice one. But let me tell you your brother isn't worthy of an assistant. He is just worthy of breaking stones in his correct place that is behind the bars nd I promise you ill make him do that.
T: Mr. Kundrra (she shouted nd hold his collar) if you lat a single eye on my brother then you will be as good as a meat.
Lawyer(Lw): Did you see that Commissioner. My client is being threatened by the culprit's family. How can you allow this. First the her brother hit my client's brother nd now this girl is threatening my client. I think the whole family is from a goon background.
Td: Be in your limits Mr. whatever. You are defaming a reputed family.
K: Ohh sorry uncle but the kids of a reputed family doesn't break the laws. They don't hit someone from the car. Nd even they don't give death threads to others.
TM was just listing to all this. Her BP droped due to the sudden chaos nd she got fainted.
T: Mom...!!! (She screamed. Fear was visible in her eyes)
Td: Neetu get up. Neetu.
T: Dad her body is becoming cold I think we should take her to the hospital.
Lw: Ohh wait little girl. You can't escape like this. I know these kind of tricks. You can't get away with this.
T: Can't you see. Her body is cold. She is a bp patient. We are not running but just taking her to the hospital. You asshole.
Teju saw towards Karan who was just looking at TM. He was also worried for her but didn't show it on his face.
Lw: No you can't...
Karan hold his hand.
K: Let them take her. I'll go with them they can't run. Relax.
He saw Teju nd Td nd helped Td to take TM inside the car. They moved towards the hospital. Dr. checked TM nd gave her the injection and informed everyone about her low bp nd that she was fine now.

The whole show was telecasted live on all the new channels. Pratik Kavya Km nd Kd saw the news. The headlines broke his heart " WAYANGANKAR'S SON A SPOILED BRAT?" "KUNDRRA'S SON BEING HOSPITALISED- HIT ND RUN BY WAYANGANKAR'S" "WAYANGANKAR'S -THE NEW GOONS IN TOWN?" nd many more. Pratik's blood was boiling after the whole incident that happened at his door step. But it broked his heart when he saw his mother fainted nd the lawyer saying bad about her. Kavya was just looking at him with teary eyes. Her eyes were having the guilt. She cursed herself for his nd his family's condition.
Kav: I'll tell everyone. (She muttered)
Pra: (Hold her hands.) No you won't. I won't let this happen. My family is suffering so much just because of me. I won't let you ruin your life now. Let the things be like this only. Promise me Kavya. Your won't utter a single word to anyone. Media will poke the police to arrest you. I won't let that happen.
Kav: But..
Pra: Promise me..!!!
She nodded hesitatly. He than bid a bye to her nd moved towards the hospital where his mother was admitted.

TAYAKA nd KUNDRRA FOODS being a well known business companies made the news more spicy. Many people came in the support of The Kundrra's nd asked police to arrest Pratik. Whereas the stocks of TAYAKA dropped down frequently causing them a huge loss in the market. Not the loss of money but the loss of respect that Mr. Prakash Wayangankar earned was the major loss for him.

Td Teju nd Karan were in the hospital when Td received a call from Mr. Bansal (his PA)
Bansal: Sir we are getting a huge loss after this news came out. The investors are backing out. Not only that many store owners are thinking to shut the stores.
Td sighed nd looked at Teju with worried eyes.
Td: Can you hold them for 2 days. Ill try to do something. Ask them to just give me a chance. For humanity atleast.
Teju was listening to the whole conversation nd by that she can understand that something was not right.

************************************
Precap
What.....? Aren't you....
Shut up Karan (she cried) you can't be serious. It's not funny.
Funny im not being funny Tejasswi. I'm just telling what you told me.
I told you this because i trusted you. How could you do this Karan...!!!!
......................................................................

Hii happy souls ❤️
Soo here's the new part ❤️
Thank you for all the wishes you send❤️🤧 I'm recovering from my fever now nd will try to update frequently now✌🏻❤️

Do vote nd comment your reviews in the comment section below ❤️

Target 150 votes 25 comments.