Part 14

FLASHBACK
Its been more than 2 month since they became friends. They bonded very well with each other as well as with there respective friends.
Both were seating together in the classroom attending there lectures. Teju was looking towards the board with sleepy eyes. But Karan's eyes nd focus was just to his left...he was just admiring the cute little child seating next to him.

KARAN's POV
How can someone be so cute...look at her she is half sleepy but still focusing on the board...such a kid she is..likea child who is afraid of getting scold by the teacher to sleep in the class but can't stand against her sleep..kiddo.

He came out of hie thoughts when the Pr ask him a ques.
Pr: So Mr.Karan would you tell the logic behind this type of marketing?
K: Ahh...umm sir...actually
Pr: Where were you lost when I explained it.  You better pay attention young man.
K: Sorry sir (felt a little embarrassed)
T: What were you thinking about? (She asked slowly)
K: About you( he muttered)
T: Huhh?
K: Nothing..was just felling sleepy like you.
T: Oh..but atleast look towards him like I did...then he won't caught you ( she said raising her imaginary collor)
K: Okay Ms. Smartest of all.
Teju chuckled on his comment

After a while the period got over nd Karan asked her to go to canteen
K: Teja get up...we should go to canteen rather that just seating here.
T: Uhh...kundrii I'm sleepy...let me sleep plz (she said while sleeping)
K: But Teja others won't have a free period matching according to ours...we won't be meeting them for the whole day
T: Plz kundriii if you wanna go you go...I'm really tired nd just wanna sleep
K: But Teja why are you so tired... didn't you sleep at night?
T: No..I couldn't sleep last night
K: Why? (He frowned)
T: Uhhh...coz I cried the whole night. Okay...now plz let me just sleep.
Teju didn't realised what she just said. She was hell tired to realise it.
K: Huh?? Why did you cried last night? Are you okay...Teju..!!! Mishti...get up...!! (He jerked her)
Teju get up with a sudden jerk
T: What happened (shocking)
K: Mishti why did you cried last night..is something bothering you?
Teju didn't realised what she said
K: Mishti..say something why did you cried?
T: Umm...umm I just had a headache last night. A very bad one. So couldn't sleep.
K: Are you sure Mishti? Why I think that you are hidding something.
T: Yaa kundrii I'm okay. Don't worry.
K: Okay. If you say so..but remember Mishti if u have anything to share or need help in anyway...u will come to me nd that's an other. (He said authoritativly)
T: Okay kundrii...now let's go.. otherwise they all will kill us for being late.
Teju nd Karan both didn't realise nd Karan call her MISHTI for teg very first time. They both went towards the canteen but they had already waste much time so didn't get time to spend with the group. So they went back to there respective classes.
On the way Teju's mind got alert

TEJA'S POV
Did he called me Mishti back in the class...no no may be I have not heard it properly coz he never called me Mishti. But no im sure he called me... should I ask him?
POV ENDS

T: Kundrii?
K: Hmm?
T: Did you...
K: What?
T: Umm...did you called me Mishti back in the class?
Karan realised he called he Mishti for the very first time.
K: Yaa..may be.. actually I was tensed that why did u cried so I just got panicked. Sorry if it feels wrong..I know it's ur nickname...only for close ones. This won't happen again.
T: Heyy are you made...it doesn't feel wrong...u can call me Mishti...u are one of my close friends...so it's allowed to you. So chill
Karan felt very happy. He smiled at her nd like that they both reached the class nd sat on their seat.
FLASHBACK ENDS

Karan came out of his LALA LAND when his father came to his cabin.

......................................................................

Hii happy souls ❤️
Hope u all are good.
Soo here is the new part... enjoy
Plz vote nd comment... really need your support.❤️