Part 20

Like this the time passed nd both went towards his car nd sat. Karan started driving towards her house.
T: Karan
K: Hmm?
T: Umm...
K: All okay Teju?
T: Umm... Thank you
K: For what?
T: For bring me here.
K: It's okay. But I like it.
T: What?
K: Seeing you happy nd smiling like old times. I missed this Teju more.
T: Umm...Thankx
K: You welcome.
T: Btw when did you bought those gifts?
K: Ohh that...my assistant bought them on my behalf every month nd put them in my car. Soo I need not to be bother about that.
T: You really go there...every month?
K: Yaa
T: But why?
K: Coz it's one of the few things only we did together...nd it reminds me of you.
Teju was happy listening to his answer but didn't show it.
K: Well if you want we can go there together next month like before.
T: Hmm
Like this they reached her house. Karan went toh her side of the car nd opened the gate for her. She moved out of the car nd said
T: Once again thank you.
K: It's alright Teju..you don't have to thank me again nd again.
T: Hm
K: Okay I'll see you tomorrow at lunch. Byee
T: Hmm byee (Teju was a bit shocked that he was coming for the lunch..but didn't want to point him out so shrugged it off)
With this teju went inside her house nd Karan drove towards his house.

KARAN'S POV
Ahhh...i missed this. We going together... having long talks nd all. But soon we will be together Mishti. God plz help me.
POV ENDS

TEJU'S POV
How did he always manages to bring a smile on my face? His small gesture still affects me. Ughhhh. Nd how did he got to know about the lunch. But what if he does...it shouldn't bother me. Why I'm thinking soo much. All i know is i hate him. But when he is around i just lose my control like old times. Ughh...why is it so difficult to be with him around me?
POV ENDS

They both changed into comfy clothes. Nd lay on there bed. Karan thought of messaging her but then shrugged off the idea. Then they both slept thinking about each other.

Next morning Teju woke up earyas she have to pick Sahil from the airport. She got ready nd went to the airport. At the airport Sahil's flight landed on time. Teju reached nd was waiting outside just when he came.
Sahil: Teju..!!!
T: Ohh my god...you are here finally
Sahil: Mishti i missed you soo much. (Hugged her tightly)
T: Awieee i missed you too. Now let's go home. I have planned a get together for you with my friends.
Sahil: Really...is he coming there too?
T: Hmm.
Sahil: Finally now I can meet your long lost love.
T: Shut the fuck up..or I'll kick you butt.
Sahil: Fine
T: Now move your ass a bit otherwise we'll get late.
With that they sat in the car nd she drove to her house.

......................................................................

Hii happy souls❤️
Soo here's the new part ❤️
Enjoy...do vote nd comment....coz I need reviews now🙃