Part 21

They reached Teju's House. She showed him the room.
T: Do you want to have some sleep or just want to get fresh?
Sahil: No no im fine. I just change nd come.
T: Okay then I'm waiting for you for the breakfast. Come fast
Sahil: Okay madam. I'll come asap
T: Hmm..good boy.
With that Teju went out. After 10mins Sahil went down for the breakfast with Teju. They both are there food nd talked for a while. The time passed like this. It was 12noon so Teju asked Sahil to get ready as they are having lunch out with her friends.
Sahil nd Teju got ready nd left for the restaurant - Yuak (it was Teju nd her group's favourite place for hangout)
Meanwhile Karan also got ready to meet Sahil.

KARAN'S POV
I don't know who this Sahil is. But one thing I'm sure of he must be having his eyes on my Mishti. But what if they are committed...?? No no no Karan don't be negative... Mishti liked you only...she wouldn't do that to u...but after what I did she was badly hurt...what is she has moved on...?? No no no this can't be happening. I can't live without her. The thought of her being with any other guy is killing me...Aaggghhhh. Karan stop being so negative. Mishti only loved you nd only loves you. Think positive.
POV ENDS

With that he left for the restaurant. They all reached almost at the same time except Karan nd Rohan they were a bit late due to traffic
T: Hii guys.
Sakshi, Raj, Neha: Hii Teju
T: Soo guys he is Sahil.
Sahil: Hii everyone
Neha: Hi Sahil..I'm Neha....it's so good to finally meet you.
S: Yaa Teju talked so much about you. Sahil this Sahil that.
Btw I'm Sakshi
Sahil: I know...she is obsessed with me nd nice to meet you Neha nd Sakshi.
T: Shut up Sahil. Im not obsessed with you.
Raj:Hi I'm Raj...nice to meet you
Welcome to India.
Sahil: Thank you Raj. It's nice to meet you too. Btw you are Neha's Boyfriend right.
Raj: Yaa...but how do you know?
Sahil: Coz from last 4years all I'm listening is about you how you guys met. How's your friendship. How you guys used to hangout...nd God knows what not.
They all laughed
Sahil: Btw Sakshi where is Rohan..??
S: Oh..he is with Karan.. coming in few minutes.
Sahil: Ohh...yaa i completely forgot about Karan.
T: Sahil...plz don't do anything stupid...plz
Sahil: Don't worry Mishti. I know that.
N: Look there they come.
R: Hii guys...hii Sahil. Finally you came.
Sahil: How are you my brother? It's soo good to meet you.
They both hugged
Meanwhile Karan came
K: Hi everyone
N, Raj, S: Hi Karan
T: Hi
Sahil: Hi..you must be Karan right?
K: Yaa..nd if I'm not wrong...you must be Sahil
Sahil: Indeed I'm. Nice to meet you... finally
K: Same here.
T: Guys let's go in..plz...I'm hungry
All laughed.
Sahil: Relax Mishti...let's go guys otherwise she will eat us.
T: Sahil...You are a dead meat now.
She start hitting him on his shoulder.
Sahil: Ok baby I'm sorry. Now let's go plz.
T: Hmm. Better
Watching them like this Karan's couldn't believe his eyes. His face was full of anger.

KARAN's POV
Is she is the same Teju. She is so different with Sahil. Nd how can he call her MISHTI...are they so close?? Nd what the fuck is baby?? Who the hell is he to call her baby. I really want to punch him right on his face. Why is she so comfortable around him. Is he is her boyfriend? No this can't be true.
POV ENDS

......................................................................

Hi lovely readers ❤️
Soo here is the new part of the story ❤️
Enjoy ❤️
Do vote nd comment...I need your support ✌🏻❤️