Part 40

She was crying a mess now and was hell scared till Karan said.
K: Mishti look at me. You are not 18 now. You are almost 20. An adult now. They can't take you anywhere without your permission or will. You don't need to worry. I won't let them even touch you.
T: Promise? I won't go anywhere right? I can't live without my family Karan. They are my everything.
K: I know bacha. You just relax and stop crying. You are stronger than this. And since when you starting getting affected by the world? Huhh? Do they really matter?

She shook her head in denial

K: No right then why are you crying. The only ones you should care about is your family. They choose you coz you are an amazing person. And they really love you. No matter what they won't stop loving you. And you tell me didn't they gave you all the love in these years?
T: They did but what if they think that i don't love them. Thats why I never asked them about it? (Still sobbing)
K: They won't ask it. And if they do then tell them honestly you didn't want then to take more pressure as you already knew how much the orphanage officials were pressurising them. Okay?
T: They won't be angry right?
K: They won't. And if they will im sure it won't last long.
T: Hm
K: Now let's go home. Uncle Aunty must be worried about you.
T: Yaa bye
K: No I'm coming with you
T: But Karan...Varun?
K: He is still sleeping. I'll ask sister to be with him for sometime. And i won't leave you in this mess alone. Okay?
T: Hmm
They moved out of the hospital nd sat in his car and her car was drived by her driver. They reached her house but it was surrounded by media. Teju got scared seeing them. Karan hold her hand and gave her assurance. She calmed herself and move out of the car. All the cameras turned towards her. Karan hold her hand tightly nd they walked towards her house. They were surrounded by the media. Teju was very scared of the crowd but Karan protected her through out the way.

M1: Mam did you knew this for a long time?
M2: Mam did you ever faced any discrimination between you and Mr. Pratik?
M3: Mam is this a reason that Mr. Pratik is so spoiled because he was the most pampered one?
M4: Why did Mr. Prakash kept this a secret? Is he ashamed or something?
M5: Mam is it true that you are not Mrs. Prakash's real daughter?
M6: Sir u also knew about this. We saw a vedio in which you were asking her to leave Mr. Pratik as he is not her real brother. From how long did you knew?

Teju was scattered by listening to all those questions. But it hits her hard when someone said about the vedio. Did someone recorded it silently? Or Karan did it purposely? Did Karan took his brother's revenge by hurting her family? No he can't do this? But how can someone recorded it without being noticed by us?

Karan took her inside the house while Teju's gaze was constantly on him.
His words were echoing in her head.

"But it's different Mishti. Kavya nd Varun are my real siblings. Pratik is your half brother. Why are you spoiling your reputation for him? Let him go. He is not your real brother."

She was lost in her thoughts when Karan shook her to bring her back. She looked around and saw her mom and dad crying while Neha nd Rohan wer consoling them and then she saw him standing near her. She immediately jerked his hands and the very next second Karan's face tilted to his right side with a force as a small but a tight hand hits his face hard. The hand left a immediate red mark on his face made the skin hot.

"How could you do this to me?" Teju asked furiously.
"How could you...!!! Karan" She shook him grabbing his collar.

N: Teja..!!!
T: No Neha...Not now. I have had enough now. What was my fault? Huh? That i trusted him? That i told him about my past? I was feeling very lonely that day. I just shared my vulnerability with him and look what I got i return.
K: Mishti plz trust me I did not know about this.
T: Shut up. Just shut up okay. Lood at my parents. They didn't want me to know but still I got to know about it. I kept it inside me for more than 10 years and it never came out. But after telling you...it's all over the world.
Td: Teja you knew this?
T: Dad
She went towards TM nd Td nd kneel down holding their hands.
T: Mom Dad plz don't cry. I know you guys are hurt but trust me I know you guys love me the most. And mom i never saw you as a step mom.  I love you and i know you never discriminated between me or Pra. You love us equally so there was no point to ask you guys anything about it.
TM: Then why did you share it with Karan? (A lone tear fell from Tm's eyes. Somewhere she felt like she got failed as a mother)
T: Mom plz don't cry. I know i did wrong. I shouldn't have talked about it to any outsider but i did. I know i did a huge mistake by trusting outsiders (Said while her eyes were on Karan and both had tears in their eyes.

Karan felt his heart broken when Teju called him outsider. His whole world shattered in a second.

T: But mom i was feeling very helpless. Every time those orphanage authority came that made me cry. They always used to ask me same questions and it was just not working for me (she cried hugging her parents)

......................................................................
Hii happy souls ❤️
So here's the new part. Enjoy.
Abhi agar thodi story smjh nhi aie h toh next part mein aa jaegi.
Till the vote comment nd share ❤️

Your reviews matters a lot toh comment mein reviews do😉❤️

Abb next part target complete ka baad🙂
Target 170vote 30 comments