Part 25

It was already dark but they were still seating there. Teju's head was on his shoulder nd his head above her's. Both were lost in feeling each other's presence nd didn't realise the time. There was a peace in there mind nd in heart...The peace of getting each other back...the peace of spending time together after so long. They both craved for this peace. They both were each other's solace. They lost there solace 4 years back but now they were together nd was giving them happiness nd peace.

KARAN'S POV
We were seating when Mishti's phone rang. We both came out to our senses nd noticed our position. It gave me a next level Sukoon. We sat straight as she felt awkward nd she took the phone. It was Sahil. She picked up the call nd talked
T: Yess Sahil
T: Yaa I'm fine. Don't worry I'm with Karan
T: Stop..you are overthinking. Don't worry. I'll be home soon.
T: Yaa. Byee
The call ended. I couldn't hear Sahil's voice but by Mishti's answer i can say that he was shouting on her for being with me. What he think of himself...she is with me. Who the hell is he to ask her questions.
POV ENDS

T: Karan i think we should go back...it's dark now.
K: Yaa i think we should. It's getting cold now. You will fall ill. Let's go.
He stand up nd helped to stand as well. They both cleaned the dust around their clothes nd walked towards the car. He opened the door for her nd she sat inside. After that he closed the door nd ran to the other side of the car nd sat on the drive seat nd drive towards her house. He watch the time nd it was 7 so he asked her for dinner.
K: Mishti...i mean Teju
T: You can call me Mishti if you want. It's okay.
A bright smile came on his face. He was on cloud nine.
K: Mishti would you like to have dinner with me? It's already 7 it will another one hour to reach your house. So?
Teju thought for a second nd as she is a big foodie she agreed
T: Yaa...i would love too. Nd you know I'm always up for the food. You don't need to ask for that.
Both chuckled
K: Okay..so what would you like to have?
T: Umm... What about Butter chicken nd naan? I really missed it. Yaa bitter chicken...plzzz
K: Soo let's go...!!
T: But plz dont say that you used to eat that as well... Nd that too ALONE..!!
K: Well i used to ( he's said teasingly)
T: Ahhh...Karan i can't believe u used eat all the amazing food without me.
(She started hitting him)
K: Mishti...stop... Mishti plz. I'm driving. Plz stop. (He said will trying holding her hands)
She stoped nd sat straight with an angry face.
K: Mishti... I..
T: I'm not talking to you ( she pouted)
K: Mishti
She put her fingers inside her ears nd started saying BLAH BLAH BLAH...!!!
Karan tried to speak but she didn't listen. He tried to remove her finger from one ear but got no success. At last when nothing worked he closed his eyes for a second took a deep breath nd moved towards her. He kissed her on her cheeks.
His sudden action made her stop blabbering. She looked at him with wide eyes nd could fell her cheeks getting warm. They turned into crimson red. Even he was shy on his own action but he controlled himself.

K: Sorry had to do this. Your weren't listing to me. Soo where was i.... Yaa i never eat anything. Infact i never ate anything alone outside. I used to go out nd sit there nd listen to our favourite songs. Okay?
T: So why did you say that you used togo there nd eat? Huhh?
K: Well i never said that I used to eat. I just said i used to (he laughed)
T: That means you were teasing me (she said raising her eye brow)
K: You know na Mishti i love to tease you. You have no idea how much I missed teasing you (he laughed again)
T: Very bad Mr. Kundrra (she pouted)
K: Okay baba...I'm sorry...plz now can we go there nd eat? I missed sharing food with you as well ( He said cutely)
T: You are unbelievable...fine let's go (she was just happy to be back around the kid she missed for so long)

He drive towards the place nd had there dinner. Then he drove to drop her back at her place. They bid good bye to each other.
T: Byee
K: Byee see you tomorrow.
T: Tomorrow?
K: Yaa. I thought we can meet tomorrow. ( he said cutely rubbing his neck)
She smiled at the child infront of her.
T: Okay. Now go it's already 9. Anty must be waiting. Nd mssg me once reached.
K: Okay mam. Anything else?
T: No that's for now. You can go now. ( Both chuckled)
K: Good night Mishti
T: Good night Karan.
With that he hugged her nd then drive towards his home.

......................................................................

Hii happy souls ❤️
So here is the new part. Enjoy ❤️
Do vote for me. Share the story. Nd tell me your reviews in the comments. They matter alot❤️