Part 28

Because some people liked the story I have decided to write it further but from now I'll be giving targets. Nd if the target is not completed i won't be giving any part futher 🙂
......................................................................

Teju went inside her office nd asked her P.a. Mr. Bansal about her schedule. He told her about her meeting nd some appointments in the evening. Then she left for her meeting. On the other hand Karan also drove towards his office. While driving he thought of messaging Teju.

Karan: Hii Good Morning ❤️

But as Teju was busy she didn't reply back. Karan reached his office. He also got busy in his work. It was around 4 when Teju got free from her meeting. She was all tired then she took her phone and started scrolling it when Karan's message blocked her view. She decided to revert back

Teju: Hii Good evening. Sorry couldn't reply you earlier. Was busy in the meeting.

It was 4:30 when Mr. Bansal came asked her told about the appointments she had. She said okay nd then again got busy in the appointments. Karan was also busy in his work. He had a huge consignment to send. It was 8 when she got free. Karan had already got free by 7:15 decided to go home. Get free nd then will go to pick Varun from the airport with Kavya.
It was 9 and Varun's flight has already landed. He came out of the airport just when Karan nd Kavya reached.
Varun(V) : Bhai..!! (He shouted)
Kav: Bhai look Varun Bhai
Karan nd Kavya moved towards him. All were very happy seeing each other after so long. All hugged each other.
V: Bhai Kavu i missed you both.
K: We missed you to Nun
V: Bhai atleast now stop calling me Nun..!! (He complainant)
Kav: Stop it you both. I'm also here. I missed you Bhai.
V: I missed you too Kavi
K: Now let's go home. Mom must be waiting.
They all started heading towards his car. When suddenly Varun asked...
V: Bhai can we go somewhere else first plz.
K: We can go but where you want to go?
V: Umm Bhai...
K: Say?
V: I wanna go meet dii (he said slowly)
Karan was numb he didn't know how to say no to Varun nd if they go what will be Teju's reaction seeing Varun..!!
Kavya looked at Varun with pain in her eyes. He held her hand nd squeezed it as she was seating at the back seat. While Karan was lost in his thoughts.
V: Bhai i know it's hard for you and for Di as well. She might not want to see me but i really want to meet her right now. I couldn't make it y months back. But now I have to visit her. Plz Bhai.
K: Varun you know i can't do this. Not now. I don't how she would react after seeing you.
V: Bhai it was my fault nd i didn't even get to apologise to di. Even I wanted to apologise to you too Bhai. Because off me everything thing happened. It was my stupidity. But Pratik took the blame on himself. Bhai please.
Listening nd remembering all that Kavya' eyes droped a tear. She lost her control over her emotions. Nd started weeping silently.
K: Varun plz understand i can't. It's not because she would react but i won't be able to make an eye contact with her. Yesterday only she forgive me nd now you meeting her. All things will come back. We will be again at square one. I don't want that.
V: I know Bhai. Thats why I'm sorry. I messed your relation as well. I became the rift between you two. (He felt guilty)
K: Stop blaming yourself...it was...
Karan's gaze fell on Kavya who was crying. He cupped her face nd wiped her tears.
K: Kavu... Princess plz don't cry. You know i can't see you crying. Plz stop.
Kav: You can't see me crying but you were the reason for my tears 4 years back. You were the one who made me cry Bhai. I tried so hard to stop you but u never listened to me. You just came nd pounced on Pratik. You beat him badly. ( She shouted crying letting her emotions out which she kept within her for soo long)
Karan was numb. He couldn't get words out of his mouth. Varun tried to console her but it all went in veins.

......................................................................

Hii lovely readers ❤️
Soo here's the new part ❤️
Do vote nd comment ❤️
Target 80 likes 15 comments
Guys jb tk target complete nhi hoga i won't be giving parts till then.