Part 39

It was the next day. TM got discharged yesterday. Pratik surrender himself to the police nd was under custody for 2days as he was a minor. Td was busy in his office work as he had to convince the investors and the shop owners not to back out. Teju was talking care of TM at her house.

While Varun was still under observation. Dr. declared him out of danger as  he responded some actions. Kavya locked herself in her house nd no body notice something off with her as they all were already tensed for Varun. Kd nd Km went to meet TM and ask for an apology on Karan's behalf. While Karan was at the hospital with Varun who was still unconscious.

At Teju's House
Kd: Neetu bhabhi we are really very sorry for what Sunny did yesterday.
Km: Yes bhabhi we are really sorry. I know he went off limits but believe me he is nothing like that. He was just tensed nd angry due to Varun.

TM: Don't be sorry Suneeta Bhabhi. It's neither your nor Karan's fault. It's Pratik to be blamed. He shouldn't have drived the car without any supervision. And i should be the one to say sorry. Varun is in the hospital because of Pratik's stupidity. Plz forgive me.
Km: He is just a kid. Nd it's okay for a kid to make mistakes. Don't worry.
Kd: What all matters is that Varun is out of danger now. So we will take the complainant back.
TM: No bhaisahab plz don't take the complainant back. I want Pratik to learn from his mistakes. He should face the consequences for his sins.
Km: But
TM: Plz bhabhi. Even pratik would want to get a relief from that guilt. And the only way is getting punished. Plz
Kd: Okay bhabhi if you insist.

Teju was just standing at a distance listing to all this. She had tears in her eyes. Her baby brother was paying for the shit he didn't done. But she had promised him that she won't tell the truth to anyone. She was bounded by a promised.

In the evening Teju went to the hospital to see Varun. Karan was still there in the hospital. Teju entered Varun's room. Karan was sitting on the sofa inside the room. His eyes were red and he had dark circles beneath them. Even his face was pale. She walked towards Varun with some flowers. She changed the old flowers with the new one and sat beside Varun on a stool back facing Karan while Karan was just looking at her. There was an awkward silence in the room. 3 people in one room. 1 was unconscious and the other 2 didn't know how to start the conversation. The silence was broke by Teju

T: You can have some rest. I'm here for sometime. Even your face is pale. I have bought some food for you. You can have it and sleep. (She said while he back was facing  Karan)
K: Umm...no it's okay you don't need to bother. I'm good.
T: Varun is also like my brother. Doing something for my family doesn't bother me. But if you don't want to have the food that i made then it's okay. I won't force you. (She said taunting him)
K: It's nothing like that. Wait I'll eat.
He opened the tiffin and started eating Kaddi Chawal she brought for him.
K: Mishti?
T: Hm?
K: Can we talk?
T: Is it necessary?
K: Look i know you are upset on me. But plz let me explain myself. I didn't want to bring that topic out. It just slipped out of my mouth in anger. You know my anger issues right?
T: It was not angry Karan. It's was the truth. But I'm not blaming you. Don't worry. I'm habitual of such betrayals now.
K: Mishti plz..
T: I think you should just take some rest. You will feel better. (She said to divert the topic)
K: Mishti i know i did a huge mistake. But believe me. I never wanted to break your trust. I never had any suck thoughts in my mind regarding your family. It just slipped out. I'm really sorry. Really I am. Plz give me a last chance. Plz
T:...
K: Plz Mishti
T: I need time Karan.
K: Take your time. But plz stop calling me Karan. It's Sunny for you.
T: Karan we are in a hospital. Plz behave nd take some rest.
Karna's face fell down. Teju was not calling him Sunny. She was very hurt by him nd he knows that he did break her heart nd trust.

It's was almost 1 hour after the conversation when Karan woke up. And Teju decided to leave now. She was just packing her stuff back when her phone started to ring. It was Neha.
She picked the call and said hii to her. After a few seconds the colour of her face changed. Her eyes widened and tears started brimming in them. She just got frozen nd her phone fell down from her hand. Karan got scared after seeing her reaction to Neha's call. He went towards her picked the call. He asked Neha what happened and just like Teju Karan was also in shock.
"This can't be true. They cannot know this. This can't happen" Teju started muttering like a mad woman.
Karna came back to his senses and saw Teju blabbering This can't be true. Noo noo he hold teju to calm her.
K: Teju relax (he tried to calm her but he himself was hell scared)
T: Karan this cant be true they are just making this up. They cannot know this. I don't want to go Karan.
K: Mishti relax. Stay I'm here only. No one is taking you anywhere.
T: How can they know this. I never told this to anyone. Only you knew it. Did you do this? (She cried)
K: Mishti i know it's hard for you to believe but on my mom's swear i didn't tell this to anyone.

......................................................................

Hii happy souls ❤️
Soo soo sooo Sorry i was busy in my college admissions. So couldn't post any part. But now every thing is sorted so I'll update.
Enjoy ❤️

Do vote nd comment your reviews in the comment section below ❤️

Target 160 votes 30 comments