Part 19

Teju looked around nd found Karan was standing next to her at the gate of the car.
K: Where were you lost? Look we have reached.
T: Nowhere.
She jerked his hand from her shoulder nd got out of the car. Karan looked at her nd shook his head. They both went inside the orphanage. When all the children came running towards Teju nd hugged her.
T: How are you champs?
Kids: Very good Teju dii. How are you?
T: Im also very good.
Shreya (girl from orphanage): Didi we all missed you alot.
T: Awiee my baby...i missed you guys too.
Shreya: You are lying...if you too missed us then why you haven't come since last 4 years.
Teju didn't know how nd what to answer that. Karan saw this nd he understood Teju's dilemma.
K: I'm not talking to all...you all are talking to you didi...but what about your bhaiya? You all forgot me.
Kids: We all love you bhaiya nd hugged him.
K: Then why haven't you guys talked to me?
Shreya: Coz we meet you every month but didi came after soo long.
Teju looked at Karan with a shock on her face.
Kanak(another kid): We didn't expect that she will ever come to meet us. We thought she forgot us
T: It's not like that baby...how can I forget my champs. You all are my lifelines.
K: Yaa kanak..your didi was not in Mumbai...she went abroad for her studies.
Kids: Ohh that's why she used to vedio call us.
T: Yes sweetie
K: Okay now let go inside...nd let's open the gifts we all bought for you guys.
Teju looked at Karan with a question on her face? Karan blinked her eyes in assurance.
They all went inside nd Karan bought the gifts from his car. He asked teju to give them gift one by one.
Kids: Wow...gifts Thank you bhaiya.
K: Don't thank me... thank your didi...she bought these for you.
Teju looked at her nd was about to say something but Karan shook his head nd just smiled at her.
The the kids drag teju out in the garden to play with her.
Karan looked at her...she was again her happy bubbly Mishti. She was smiling nd laughing all her heart out.

KARAN'S POV
I just love seeing her like that. Whole 4 fucking years i waited for this day. She is finally smiling around me. I know i hurted her alot but I will get her apology. She will be with me soon. I won't let get go her this time. I promise you Mishti i will correct everything i did wrong. I won't hurt you or let anyone hurt you this time.
POV ENDS

Shreya: Bhaiya why are you standing there come play with us.
K: No you guys carry on
Kanak: Didi ask bhaiya to come nd play with us. After soo many years you both come together to meet us.
Shreya: Yes didi...we all missed playing with you both. Remember we used to have so much fun together.
Kanak: Yaa... remember that day when bhaiya did a prank on didi...nd her got angry.
Shreya: That was super fun to watch...didi beat bhaiya after the prank nd bhaiya was running all around.
Teju laughed remembering that day. Seeing her laughing Karan also burst out in laughter. They got lost into each other's eyes remembering those days.

FLASHBACK
Teju nd Karan were playing with the kids when kanak came with a toy cockroach in his hand. He showed it to Karan. His mischievous brain got an evil idea. He took that cockroach from kanak and asked him to bring some curry rice in the plate.
Kanak: Bhaiya here.But what are you going to do?
Karan took that plate nd kept that cockroach inbetween the rice.
K: Kanak go nd give this plate to your didi nd ask her to finish the food.
Kanak: Bhaiya if she get to know this...she will beat you and me both.
K: Don't worry baby I'll handle her. U go nd do what I say.
Kanak went to Teju and said
Kanak: Didi...come with me.
T: What happened baby
Kanak:. Didi you haven't eat anything since long time. So here have this curry rice.
T: Awiee thank you my baby.
She took the plate nd sat on the stairs. She took the spoon nd was about to grab a bite when she saw the cockroach. Teju jumped from her place nd ran all around.
T: Help help....help. Someone save me
K: What happened Mishti? Why are you screaming (he controlled his laugh)
T: Cockroach...in plate...save me..aaaaa
K: Wait..were?
T: In my food plate
K: Wait let me see
Karan took the cockroach in his hand nd hold it with its antina. He showed it to teju.
T: Karan don't you dare to bring it any way near me. I'll kill you
K: Really Mishti...(he laughed)
T: Karan plz ( with puppy eyes)
K: Mishti just look at him...how cute is he.
T: Plzz SUNNY don't. (She closed her eyes nd started crying)
Karan throw the cockroach around nd hug teju.
K: Mishti..shhh don't worry it was just a toy cockroach. It wasn't really. Look in here only.
Teju opened her eyes nd look at him with a angry look
T: It's was a fake one? U pranked on me.
Sunny you are sooo dead.
Karan took back steps in order to run...nd teju was moving towards him.
K: Mishti i was just kidding. Plz spare me this time.
T: No Mr. Kundrra you won't get away with this one.
She ran after him nd started tickling him. Like this both laughed.

FLASHBACK ENDS

......................................................................

Hi happy readers❤️
Soo here's the new part ✌🏻
Enjoying the story? Do tell me the comments below ;)
Do vote nd comment...it matters to me ❤️