Part 38

Pratik felt proud of his sister. She defended him as well as Kavya. With whom she should be angry but still she is caring for her.
On the other side Karan also came forward nd ask the media to stop their assumptions. He clarified that there was no conflict among the families nd for him Pratik is also like a younger brother just as Varun. He said he wants Pratik to get punished so that he won't break the rules again nd it's for his own good. Nd there is nothing personal against each other nd he is a great guy for any girl. So just stop making up things for your benefits.

They all went inside the room where TM was. She got her conscious back when Teju nd Karan were outside talking to each other. When TM saw Pratik with a bandage on his head (due to the morning hit by Karan) her tears didn't stop falling on her cheeks. Pratik hugged her tightly nd said
Pra: Mumma what is this? Huhh? Why are you crying? See I'm all good. Don't worry. I'm fine. Nd what have you done to yourself? Don't tell me you are still on diet. Didn't i tell you that you still looks 18 huh? (He said to lighten up the mood)

Everyone chuckled at his comments. Td nd Teju also came nd joined the hug. Karan was standing at the gate while smiling after seeing them happy. He knows he did wrong but he was angry back then. After the conversation with Teju he realised that if he was at her place he would have also protected his siblings no matter what.

TM eyes fell on Karan who was just looking at her family. She was angry on Karan but she also wanted Pratik to learn his lesson. She asked Pratik to hand over himself to the police. As he was a minor he won't be getting any serious punishment but a lesson for his life. But little did she know that her son was getting punished for the sins he hasn't committed. Teju protested her demand while Td was quite. TM asked teju to believe in her nd to let pratik go.

TM: Mishti it's not only good for Pratik but for Karan's family as well. They would want their son's culprit to get punished. Nd besides that Pratik will only be paying for his part of the crime. Then he won't be having a guilt when he will meet Varun or Kavya again.
Listening to Tm's thought Td aslo agreed with her. He also asked Teju to let him go.
Td: Karan
K: Yes uncle (he said slowly not looking at them as he was not in the position to face them specifically TM)
Td: Ask commissioner to send the cops. Pratik is ready to surrender.

Karan was just not able to process thier word. This family was something else. A really sweet nd supportive father. A loving nd thoughtful mother. A smart nd mature girl..his girl nd a extra sensible boy. They didn't even argue with him for not sending Pratik with him. This made him even more guilty for doing this but he was doing all this for his own brother. 

TM: Karna are you listening?
K: Aunty I'm sorry (he said while tears brimming in his eyes)
TM: For what?
K: For everything i did today. Be it hitting Pra or involving media nd police in. Nd even you get fainted because of all this. I'm really sorry aunty... uncle plz forgive me.
Tm: Karan look at me. I'm angry at you not because you took this huge step but you took it without consulting it with your parents or us. I don't know about your parents but we would have supported you. We also want Pratik to learn from his mistakes.
K: But Aunty because of me you are here in the hospital. I shouldn't have done that. (A tear droped from his eye)
TM: My bp doesn't drop because of stress. I was having a fast since morning. So i didn't eat or drink anything that's why my Bp droped.

Karan  was still looking down with guilty eyes. Nd Teja was continuously staring at him. She didn't knew how to react. Should she be happy or sad or angry or what? There were tons of emotions rushing in her veins. She was happy that her mother was fine now but was sad for her brother on getting punished but she was hell angry on Karan as well on herself that he bring that thing out just to convince her. The truth she is always running away from was used against her. She was all broken inside not because of the things being said but them being said by the person she trusted blindly. She trusted him more than her bestfriends more than her brother but here she was. The only promise she asked Karan was to never bring that thing up. She told him everything just because of her mind's sanity. But never she expected him to say that. Though she knew he never said anything intentionally. She knew he won't hurt her at any cost nd what he said in the morning or few hours ago was just in anger. She know his anger issues. But this time she was really hurt. She won't forgive him easily.

......................................................................

Hii happy souls ❤️
So new part is up... Enjoy ❤️

Bss fomo khtm hie hona wala h 2-3 parts more...so complete the target asap✌🏻

Do vote nd comment your reviews in the comment section below ❤️

Target 160 votes 25 comments