Part 8 ( Introduction )

Soo guys i haven't given the introductory part coz I wanted to give it at the time of flash back...so here it is THE INTRO

......................................................................

TEJASSWI PRAKASH W. (Nick name Mishti)

 (Nick name Mishti)

18 years old girl...soon going to her college for BBA and then MBA.
Fun loving...bubby and chirpy by nature. Cute and hot by appearance. Loves her family more than anything in this world.
Daughter of Prakash and Neetu W.
Sibling: Pratik W. (3 years younger)
Best friends: Neha and Rohan (just imagine them)
Her family lived in Pune but shifted to Mumbai when she was 12 years old.
Father is the owner of TYAKA shopping mall, Mumbai.
Is having a big secret inside her...only her parents knows about it...but they are unaware that Teju knows it too.

KARAN KUNDRRA (Nick name Sunny)

18 years old boy...soon going to college for his BBA
Sweet friendly and loving by nature. Super hot from his looks. But having anger issues and when it comes to his close one...he will not think twice before killing anyone.
Son of Satpall and Suneeta Kundra.
Siblings: Varun Kundra (1year younger than him)
                Kavya Kundra ( 3 years younger than him)
Best friends: Raj And Sakshi (just imagine them)
His family is basically from Delhi and ownes a company name Kundra Food Productions.

T as Teju 
K as Karan
KD and Km as Karan's parents
TD and TM as Teju's parents
Pra as Pratik
Kav as Kavya
V as Varun
N as Neha
R as Rohan
S as Sakshi
Raj as Raj

More characters will be introducing later...!!!
Nd guys it's just a fan fiction toh plz don't take it personally...if i have to portray any person negative or bad...coz it's the demand of the story... nothing personal against that person.❤️
......................................................................

Guys jldi target complete kro...I'll  post the next part only after the completion of the target...!!!