Part 33

Guys literally it's heart breaking. 360+ Views but only 70+ likes😔 Tum log kbhi target complete nhi krte. Phle comments nhi krte thei toh maine sirf votes ka target rkha but abb votes bhie nhi krte. It hurts 💔

************************************

Next day they all left early morning for the trip. Teju Karan Kavya Pratik in one car nd Rohan Raj Sakhi Varun in one. As they left early they decided to have some refreshments on the way. They stopped thier cars at a restaurant on the highway. They all sat nd were having a gala time. All were playing games nd chatting when their snacks nd tea arrived. The 3 younger ones finished their meal first nd went outside for clicking pictures while the group of 5 were still sitting and eating. After 10 mins they finished their respective meals nd payed the bill. They were just coming out of the restaurant when they heard someone's screaming sound. For Karan it was definitely Kavya's voice. They all ran outside the restaurant nd the scene outside the restaurant shook them from head to toe. All ran towards the same direction.
Kav: Bhai get up...!!!
Pra: Bhai...Bhai...get up...!!
They both were crying.
Karan came first nd hold Varun tightly in his arms. His head was bleeding badly. Karan shook him.
K: Varun...champo get up. (He cried)
T: What happened to him? Sunny let's take him toh the hospital fast.
Rohan bring the car out nd Karan Kavya sat on the back seat with Varun in their arms. His head was bleeding continuously. Karan keep pressing it with his hand while Sakhi covered his head by a cloth. Rohan started driving towards the hospital. Meanwhile teju pratik nd Raj sat in the other car.
K: Varun...get up. What happened to him Kavya.??
Kavya was in shock and was not responding. Her cheeks had dry tears nd her eyes were red.
K: Rohan plz drive fast. Sakshi look his blood is not stopping. The whole cloth is red now.
S: Relax Karan..he will be fine. We will reach the hospital in some time. I have already informed the hospital... they are waiting for us.
Karan was just crying nd asking Varun to wake up.
Soom they reached the hospital nd Karan took Varun in his arms with Rohan's help nd ran inside the hospital.
K: Dr. Plzz check him. Plz come fast.
Dr. Don't worry. Let's take him inside. Nurse prepare the OT Dr. Sakshi you just take him (Karan) with you.
Meanwhile Teju nd others also came.
The Dr. started the operation nd all were waiting outside. While Raj went for the paper work.
K: It's all my fault. I failed today. Im sorry Varun I failed you as a big brother. I should have protected you. (He cried)
Teja nd Sakshi tried to console him
T: Sunny don't cry. Varun will be fine. You can't get weak. It's not your fault.
K: No Mishti it's all my fault. I should have not leave them alone. (He cried)
S: But how did this happen? Kavya Pratik?
Kavya was just numb nd Pratik was just looking at her.
K: Kavya how did it happened?
Kav:...
Karan shook her from her shoulders.
K: How did it happened Kavya?
Kav: Bhai I'm sorry...it's...
She was cut by Pratik
Pra: It was my fault Bhai. I hit Varun Bhai from the car (he said looking down)
All present there were shocked as hell. There was silence for some moments nd was broke by Kavya
Kav: Bhai..
K: Not now Kavya (He said angrily)
Kav: Bhai listen...
K: Not now Kavya (He shouted)
Nurse at the hospital asked him to be silent as it's a hospital.
Karan went towards Pratik nd grabbed his hand nd dragged him out of the hospital. While the rest ran behind him. He pulled Pratik by his hand to bring him in front of his eyes. Due to the sudden jerk Pratik fall on the ground. Karan looked at him nd grabbed his collor nd made him stand.
K: How dare you...how dare you to hurt my brother?
Pra: Bhai im
K: Don't you dare to call me Bhai.
Pra: Bhai I'm sorry.
K: How dare you hurt my brother. You bloody.
Pra: I'm sorry. I hit him by mistake.
Kav: Bhai plz listen
K: Back off Kavya...I don't want you to get hurt so it's better you just back off.
K: So what happened there Pratik...?? ( He shouted)
Pra: I wanted to drive your car so I took your car keys nd started driving towards the road. But i didn't knew that Varun Bhai was coming from the other side. He suddenly appeared nd i accidentally hit him. I'm sorry. (He cried)
This was it for Karan. He held his grip tightly nd started punching him hard on his face. Teju was just looking at the scenario infront of her while the rest ran towards Karan to stop him.
Kav: Bhia leave him. Plz
R: Karna stop it. Leav him.
S: Karan stop it. He will die. Stop it.
But THE ANGRY KARAN wasn't listing. All their efforts went in veins.
K: Let him die. He is worthy of that only. He should die. My brother my Varun is in this state all because of him. You bloody bastard. If anything happens to him then I'll not spare you. (He shouted)
He again punched Pratik nd he fell of the ground. Karan pushed the other 3 nd again went to grab Pratik's collor when suddenly he stopped.

************************************
Why did he stopped? Did something happen to Varun?

......................................................................

Hii readers ❤️
I'm angry but still giving you guys a part😏 issliya Enjoy.
Vote tum krte nhi... comment tum deta nhi🥺🙃💔

Target*140votes* *20 comments*
Is it worthy to give targets? Complete toh kbhi nhi hota💔😭