Part 37

T: What happened dad?
Td: Nothing Mishti. Just taking to Mr. Bansal.
T: Dad you know you can't lie to me right. Tell me what happened.
Td sighed nd looked at her.
Td: Our investors are backing out after the whole news. But you don't worry I'll handle it.
Teju was just looking at Karan after hearing his father's words. She knew that it was difficult for her dad to get the investors back after this news but still he was trying to hide his fear.
T: Don't worry dad. You stay nd I talk to them I'll handle everything you just stay with mom here. Nd plz don't stress out.
Td: Mishti family comes first. Don't worry I'll handle everything. The worst can't happen now. All i want is Neetu nd Pratik to be alright. (He smiled a bit giving her assurance nd strength)

Teju looked at Karan with angry eyes. She walked towards him nd grabbed his hand harshly nd dragged him out of the Hospital.

T: See what you did. Can't you just be a normal person Karan..??
K: It's not my fault okay. I didn't want any of this to happen but your so called brother made me do this.
T: It was an accident Karan. He is just a kid. For God sake understand the situation. (She pleaded)

Karan took a deep breath as he knew TM was in this condition because of him. He was really guilty for that.

K: Mishti why are you protecting him. Huhh? You know he should be punished. It's for his own good.
T: Really Karan. Won't you have protected Kavya or Varun if the accident would have happened by any of them?
K:...
T: Speak up Mr. Karan Always Right Kundrra. (She gave a dry chuckle)
K: I..i...i
T: Don't bother yourself. I know you would have done the same.
K: But it's different Mishti...................................
T: How dare you Karan. How can you bring that out...!!! (She shouted)
K: It's the truth. I'm just saying think about it Mishti. Why are you doing all this. It will damage your reputation as well.
T: Stop it Karan. Just stop it.
Don't you dare to say it again. I told you that because i trusted you. But i didn't expect this atleast not from you.
K: Mishti..
T: It's Tejasswi for you.
K: Teja..
T: Not a word Mr.Kundrra not even a single word. I have had enough of your drama. What did you said today was for the first nd the last time in your life. If you ever try to bring that out again then trust me I'll be the worst person you will ever met.
K:Teja but think about the damage he is causing you.
T: Have a heart Karan have a heart. Do you yourself know what are you saying?? Are you even listening to yourself? (She said in disbelieve)
Karan tried to hold her hands but Teja jerked him off.
K: Teja...
T: I don't want to have this conversation again Karan. Plzz leave me nd my family alone. You broke me today. You broke my trust. Thank you for letting me know that only family is the one to be trusted. Just leave. (She pleaded while sobbing)
Karan was broken while seeing her like this. He didn't mean to hurt her by bringing that topic out. But the arrow had already left the bow now.
K: Mishti...
T: Leave...!!! (She shouted while crying)
Karan pulled her in a hug. The hug of comfort nd warmth. Teju didn't protest it. They both needed it badly.

All the things happened so suddenly. Till the morning everything was perfect they were together going for a trip. Nd now they are near each other but still far away from one another.

Teja was just crying on his shoulder nd he was caressing her hairs when they heard some noises. They both came back to their senses. Teju pulled away the hug nd wiped her face. Karan tried to hold her but she backed off. They both went towards the sound nd found Pratik standing there. He was surrounded by the media nd they were asking him questions. There was a lot of crowd that made Teju scared but she had to protect her brother at any cost. Then she heard a reporters asking pratik

Rep1: Do you have any kind of rivalry with the Kundra's? That why you hit thei son?
Reps: Sir we heard that Mr. Varun nd you knew each other from a long time. And you are having an affair with her sister that's why when Mr. Varun got to know about that you two became enemies nd you hit him by a car. Is it true?
Before pratik could answer any of the question Teju came forward.

T: I'll answer your stupid questions. What did you say rivalry? If we would have any conflict with the Kundra's then we would not have gone to a trip with them in the morning. Nd yaa about your question... affair?? Can't a boy nd a girl can be friends? For God sake guys grow up from this low mentality. Nd its non of your concern if they are dating or not. So plz keep yourself out of it.

......................................................................
Hii happy souls ❤️
Soo here's the new part ❤️ Enjoy ❤️

Guys it's just a fan fiction. Just hold yourselves for few more parts. I know i made Karan a villain by the things but he will mend what's torn apart. So just chill Teju won't forgive him that easily 😉

Do vote nd comment your reviews in the comment section below ❤️

Target 160 votes nd 30 comments

Target complete hona ka baad hie aab part milega 🤧