Part 5

Teja POV
I entered the hall...and suddenly the lights turned on. The most expected or unexpected person was standing just infront of me...on the other side of the hall... I don't know why but for a few minutes my eyes got stuck on him...ohh God i missed this face...i missed those eyes...no teja u can't let your feelings take over your mind I said to myself self...i came back to the reality with the noises around me...all my friends were shouting...then my eyes feel on the would be married...i was soo happy.
I was standing in a corner of the hall...when I found someone's gaze on me...i know now who was he. He was standing at a little distance. I slowly looked towards him and found him talking to Neha. In my opinion they were having a deep conversation and that to about me. Suddenly he started moving towards me...i immediately turned my eye site nd pretend to focus on my phone. Ohh my god he is coming closer..i won't be able to control..my heart was beating at another level. "No teja u can't loose control" i calmed myself. And the very next moment he was standing next to me.
I was still looking down at my phone... pretending to be busy...but my mind was just stucked at him. He was trying to talk to me..but may be he's trying to find the correct words..but look at the audacity of this guy...after all that things he still have a courage to even come near me for a talk.
I don't wanna have any convo with this guy...i just turned myself with my eyes on my phone and start walking to the drinks counter. "Yess...i just ignored him...very good teja" i smiled internally.
I joined some of my old friends who were standing at the counter. We were chatting when Neha came to us..but that bitch was not alone...she dragged Karan with her...i won't spare Neha this time.. sometimes I don't get that...who's bestfriend Neha is...mine or that idiot's..?? Never mind I can handle myself like i did a few minutes back.
I sensed his gaze were on me only for the whole time...it was making me restless...but i can't show it to him or to  anyone for the sake of my own self-respect. I acted normally and chatted with the group for about half an hour...now everyone was leaving.
I tried to escape with the other guests but my luck was not working like always. Rohan stopped me with his emo drama...ohh God  why my bestfriends are doing this to me..???
Though I regret my decision to stay but i was also proud of myself as i was not getting affected by him... atleast not in front of him.
My friends again ditched me...Rohan took Sakshi to his room and made an excuse of being tired and my other bestfriend Neha went to the balcony to spend some quality time with his boyfriend... leaving me and Karan alone in the hall in an awkward silence...like seriously can't they just sit with us..i know they all did it purposely...to make a conversation between us..was Karan was also involved in there plan..???
Ahh I hate them...but an idea poped in my mind...hehehe...i texted Nakul my P.A. "call me in 5 mins...wanna ditch a party."
Though it was 1 in the morning but thank god he became a savoir and called me.
I went out to pick up the call and thanked him for helping me and cut the call. I went back to the hall and started to gather my stuff... when he bluntly asked me about the person on the call. My mind got numb at his sudden question...did he just talked to me..!!! Was he concerned about me...?? But why...why he shows his concern now..?? I didn't react to his question and just went to the balcony... though my body was having a different sensation after ages...but i just didn't show it on my face.
I called Neha and told her that I was leaving as Nakul called me stating that there was some important files to be signed for tomorrow's meeting. I bid a good bye to her and Raj and strately went towards the main gate with a stern face.
POV ENDS

......................................................................

HII HAPPY SOULS ❤️
Long part Noh..!!!
But guys im not talking to uh☹️ U guys are not giving me feedbacks...how should I know that you all are liking the story or not🥲
The previous target was also not completed 🥲 still Im giving the next part...coz the BAARISH AAYI HAI TEASER is out
New target 20likes and 10 comments