Part 18

Teju went towards his car. She was about to open the gate but he stopped her. Karan came out of his seat nd move towards the passenger seat..he opened the gate for her Mishti nd ask her now sit comfortably. He leaned towards Teju. Her heartbeat was getting high so was his.
T: What are you doing? (She asked nervously)
He leaned more towards her nd was very close to her face. Teju close her eyes with this much proximity. She could feel his hot breath near her face. She waited for few seconds nd then opened her eyes. She saw Karan was putting on the seat belt around her. She gulped
K: Don't worry i won't cross my limits. (He smiled)
With that he went towards his seat put on the seat belt nd start the engine on. He started driving nd switch on the radio.
The music starts...Dhadak (title track)

Marhami sa chaand hai tu
Diljala sa main andhera
Ek dooje ke liye hain
Neend meri khwaab tera

Tu ghata hai phuhaar ki
Main ghadi intezaar ki
Apna milna likha issi baras hai na

Jo meri manzilon ko jaati hai
Tere naam ki koi sadak hai na
Jo mere dil ko dil banati hai
Tere naam ki koi dhadak hai na

Karan also started singing the song. Teju felt his gaze on her. She just tried not to look at him at all. She tried to show him that she was still not affected by him. But deep down she was. She turned her face towards the window. Meanwhile Karan was stealing some of her glances. Before she could lose her control she changed the radio station.
The song change to...Tu Jane Na

Tu Jaane Na Aaa

Milake Bhi Hum Na Mile
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun
Milon Ke Hai Faasle
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun
Anjaane Hai Silsile
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun
Sapne Hai Palakon Tale
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun

Kaise Bataaye Kyun Tujhko Chaahe
Yaara Bata Na Paaye
Baatein Dilon Ki Dekho Jo Baaki
Aankhein Tujhe Samjhaaye
Tu Jaane Na Aaa

Now Teju just couldn't stop her tears. She turned her face nd let her tears flow. Karan was also having tears after listening the song. But he didn't stop the music nd let his tears escape. These lyrics were really relatable to both. Teju wiped her tears nd keep looking outside the window. After sometime they reach the place.

The was an ORPHANAGE.

FLASHBACK
It was 10th of August
S: Guys let's go it's weekend...let's go clubing...it will be fun.
Raj: Yaa nice idea
A

ll agreed except Teju.
S: Teju... everyone is going...u also come plz.
T: Guys I'm really sorry it's not possible for today. I have to go somewhere nd that's really really important.
N: Don't force her guys. She won't come. It's 10th of the month.
Raj: Baby what does that mean?
N: She goes to an orphanage on every 10th the month. So she won't join.
T: Yaa.. sorry guys..but guys go enjoy.
With that she left.
K: I'm also not coming.
Everyone gave him a wired expression
R: Why...u love clubs.. don't you?
K: Yaa..but what will I do with you 2 couples. I will be left out. (So yaa Raj nd Neha... Sakshi nd Rohan are in the relationship)
Raj: Bro u won't feel left out...i promise you plz.
K: No man..I'm not in the mood today...u guys go.
He left nd ran towards the parking in the hope to catch her car. Nd lucky her saw her starting her car. He waved at her nd she brought her car near him.
T: What happened? All okay kundrii?
K: Yaa Mishti all good.
T: Where are the others?
K: Ohh they must be coming...i came earlier coz Im not going with them.
T: Why u love clubbing right?
K: Yaa but I was alone...iv mean both the couples are going nd the only company i would have got was u but you also back out so I did the same.
T: Ohh
K: Yep
There was a silence for a few seconds when teju said
T: Do you wanna come with me to the orphanage? It will be very fun i promise.
A bright smile came on Karan's face.
K: Yaa sure..i would love too but there is one tiny problem.
T: What happened?
K: Actually I need to change my clothes. They are all messy...nd i don't want the kids to make fun of me ( he said slowly nd pouted)
Teju burst into laughter seeing his cute face. She pinched his cheeks nd said
T: Don't worry kundrri first we will go to your house...you cane change then we will go to the orphanage. Okay?
K: Yaa thank you.
Teju started to drive. They reached his house. Karan got out the car nd asked her to come in. First she refused but then agreed. It was the first time she came inside his house. He welcomed her warmly.
K: Mom...I'm home where are you?
Km: Sunny welcome back.
K: Mom look i brought some with me. Come here.
Km: Ohh welcome dear. You must be Tejasswi. Am I right?
K: Yes mom she is Tejasswi. But how do you know.
Km: You always talk about her at home.
Karan felt a little bit embarrassed.
T: Namaste anty
Km: Namaste beta. How are you?
T: I'm good anty. Nd it's nice to meet you finally. Kundrri i mean Karan talks about you alot.
Km: That's something new...coz here he talks about you only. Mom teju did this today...mom teju did that today.
K: Stop it mom...i also talk about others as well
Km: Yaa but less often
Karan lowered his head in embarrassed. Both laughed while looking at him.
K: Mishti you seat here with mom I'll just come.
T: Yaa yaa you take your time... I'll have funny with anty in the meantime.
Karan went to his room
Km: Are you guys going somewhere?
T: Yess anty...we are going to the orphanage.
Km: Ohh nice...is it for your new college project?
T: No anty... actually i go to the orphanage once in a month.
Km: Thats a very good thing beta.
T: Thank you anty
Km: But how did you manage to make him come with you? He is the least interested person for such places..he is a club person
T: Actually anty...
K: I was interested in going today for a change mom. You should be happy rather then making fun of me (he said in a dramatic tone)
Km: Sunny...you are such a drama. Now come fast otherwise you will make her late.
Teju chuckled seeing there cute fight. With that she bid a good bye to her mother
Km: Do come next time...nd yaa you have to have your dinner here only.
T: Okay anty. Byee
Km: Byee beta. Take care.
Karan nd teju went to her car nd move towards the orphanage.

Teju got out of her thoughts when she felt a sudden jerk on her shoulder.

......................................................................
Hii happy souls ❤️
Soo here the new part
Enjoy double update.
Do vote nd comment 🥲🥺❤️