Part 26

Guys are you liking the story? Should I make the story fast? I'm writing it like this because i have a lot to right in the story. So if you guys don't like the story then I'll end it fast by skipping the scenes. Should I..???
......................................................................

She went inside the house nd found Sahil standing near the entrance. Probably waiting for her.
Sahil: Were the hell were you? It's 9 already nd you were still roaming with that guy. Are you serious Teja.
T: Calm down Sahil...let me breath atleast.
Sahil: Cut the crap nd tell me are you fine...did he hurt you? Are you okay?
T: Yaa I'm totally fine...why would you think that ( she frowned)
Sahil: Because you were out with that ass.
T: Sahil... launguage (she said angrily but calmly)
Sahil: Fine. But what were you doing with him? Nd where did you guys went?
T: Okay don't freak out plz...but i asked him to have a talk nd then we went to the beach...where...
Sahil: Don't tell me you did a blunder there..!!!
T: Noo i just...i just...i forgive him (she said under her breath)
Sahil: What...!!! (He screamed) How could you do that...!!
T: Calm down plz don't scare me.
Sahil: Am i scaring you? You scare the shit out of me... how can you do that?
T: Well i could see honesty nd guilt in his eyes back then in the restaurant. May be it melted me. (She said slowly looking down at her feet)
Sahil: Don't tell me you have fallen for him again? (He said in a concern voice)
T: Noo...no i haven't fallen for him. No i can't...don't you trust me..? I only asked he that we can be friends like old times. Stop overthinking.
Sahil: Fine i believe you. But take care of yourself. Coz when it comes to you...I don't trust that guy even a bit.
T: Okay ill take care but believe me he is not a type of a  guy who would anything inappropriate with any girl...not just me but with any women.
Sahil: Okay of you say soo..
T: Yep..hey did you have your dinner?
Sahil: Yaa i did when I got your message about your dinner plans with him.
T: Sorry baby i couldn't say no to the food. You know me...plz don't be mad...plz plz plz. (She said cutely)
Sahil: Shameless kid (both chuckled) now go nd change. I'm also going to sleep.
T: Okay...good night
Sahil: Good night
They both went to their respective rooms. Teju went to the bathroom nd changed into her comfy cloths. Meanwhile Karan also reached home. He greeted his family nd then went to his room. He went to the washroom nd got fresh. He came back to his room nd thought to mssg teju.

Karan
Hyy..!!!  I have reached safely mam.

After 2 min Teja saw the message nd reply

Teja
Good.
He immediately saw the message nd reply back

Karan
What are you doing?

Teja
Nothing just lying on the bed nd texting a small kid😂

Karan
Yaa right...btw the kid missed this chatting👅😂

Teja
Nd what about you? What are you doing?

Karan
Nothing same.. lying on bed nd talking to my long lost bestfriend 🥲

Teja
Wow...long lost bestfriend... nice but how you guys lost touch 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 (she joked)

Karan
Ummm...if you know me I'm kind a messy one..so messed up with her but thank God everything is cool between us now🥺

Teja
Awww... that friend must be very smart nd understanding coz handling u is not an easy job to do.

Karan
I thought the same..but no she is not smart 😂😂 (he mocked)

Teja
Haww...I'm not talking to you you don't think I'm smart😒😠

Karan
When did i talked about you...i was talking about my bestfriend Mishti not you Tejasswi😂👅✌🏻

Teja
Grow up Kundrii😂

Karan
Never😂😂

Teja
Okay I'll take to you later. Need to sleep.. early morning important meeting. Byee Good night

Karan
Okay..best of luck for the meeting. Byee Good night❤️

Teju liked the message nd put the phone down nd slept peacefully.
Karan also put his phone aside nd slept thinking about today.

......................................................................

Hii happy souls ❤️
So here's the new part❤️
Enjoy
Do vote comment nd share❤️