li. happily ever after

For this very special occasion, the wolves and the Cullens put their differences aside

For this very special occasion, the wolves and the Cullens put their differences aside. They had gathered in Mariposa and Jasper's home to celebrate Sophia's fourth birthday; they had to postpone it due to the confrontation with the Volturi. The living room of the home was decorated top to bottom with light blue decorations, all done by Alice and Rosalie obviously.

The furniture was pushed back against the walls as in the center of the room was a large table with a light blue cover and a three tier cake. The cake had white frosting on all three tiers with light blue frosting dripped down, sprinkles at the bottom on each tier while on the top tier, there was frosting swirled around with a glitter sign that read 'happy 4th birthday' in the middle.

A separate table, that was by the fireplace, was littered with presents—Mariposa and Jasper laughed at the sight when they walked out into the party, Sophia in between them, dressed in a light blue dress and a flower headband. Everyone cheered out at the sight of the birthday girl, clapping and taking turns embracing the little girl before she got distracted by Renesmee.

Mariposa and Jasper sat on the couch a few hours later, conversing with Emmett and Rosalie, who were across from them. "We've decided to adopt a baby. Well, a few years from now" Rosalie announced with a large smile, Emmett chuckled at the faces his brother and his sister-in-law were making.

"Oh my god, really?" Mariposa questioned, standing up to hug Rosalie when she gave her a nod and a teary smile. "Congrats, Rose. If there was anything in the world you deserve, it's definitely a child." She held her hands and gave them a tight squeeze before the brunette gave her blonde best friend a final hug.

"You have to tell us how you came to this decision." Jasper said as he welcomed Mariposa back into his side when she sat back down.

"Well, after everything that happened, we decided that life is too short, even for vampires, and this was something that Rose and I have been talking about for a while now." Emmett began, a smile growing on his face. "So, we talked to Carlisle about it, and he was on board with it, but he did give us a list of everything that could come with having a human baby in the house." They all laughed at this. "He gave us the name of this adoption agency in Maine, but like Rose said, we want to wait a few years before becoming parents."

Mariposa clapped her hands together and squealed happily. "Oh, a future baby in the family, how exciting!" She turned to Jasper and swatted his chest. "Jazz, I want another baby."

Jasper laughed as he pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Darling, I'd give you how many babies you want."

Alice came to stand before them in a flash, a camera in her hands. "Time to cut the cake!" She exclaimed excitedly, then she set off in a flash once again to retrieve Sophia from Renesmee.

Mariposa and Jasper watched as everyone gathered in front of the table where the cake was, Jasper reached out to grab Sophia from Sebastian and held her on his hip while his wife stood on the other side of the little girl. The family had large smiles on their faces as they began to sing Happy Birthday to Sophia. The parents had helped their daughter blow her candles out and everyone cheered before Alice had started to direct people to take pictures with Sophia after she had finished taking a picture of the Whitlock-Hale family.

Mariposa and Jasper stood in the back as they watched their family and the wolves take turns switching their places beside Sophia, smiles on their faces. The vampire looked down when he felt his wife move to stand in front of him, her arms wrapping around his neck while his arms went to her waist, tugging her closer.

The brunette leaned up to kiss him deeply. "I love you, Jasper Whitlock-Hale, for all eternity."

Jasper smiled down at her, his forehead leaning against hers. "And I, you, Mariposa Whitlock-Hale, forever."

Loud laughter made them look up to see Sophia and Renesmee smearing cake all over each other, the girls giggling loudly. The parents laughed in shock when Bree had gotten a handful of the dessert and threw it at Matei. Soon, everyone had joined in on the food fight, throwing cake all at each other. Mariposa squealed when Edward smushed cake on her face before she returned the favor and smeared it on his hair.

Jasper had snuck up behind Mariposa when she wandered away from her bonded Moroi, covered head to toe in cake. He grasped her hips and turned her around, his wife laughed at the sight of him, he had cake in his blonde curls and all over his face and clothing. He chuckled as he leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss, pun intended.

It started with a glance, a simple smile, a wave, a wink, and finally a kiss, but it ended with a happily ever after. Love confounds us all, but they are the definition of love, and so may their story live for a long time, and forever shall they live, they are the reason for love existing. And so, it started with a lonely butterfly, but it ended with her being His Butterfly.

THE END.

OH MY GOD , I FINISHED HIS BUTTERFLY !! IM ACTUALLY CRYING AS I WRITE THIS . BUT I WANT TO THANK MY READERS WHO HAVE STUCK WITH ME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF HIS BUTTERFLY . I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY SISTER WHO HAS SUPPORTED WITH MY JOURNEY AS A AUTHOR AND MY NUMBER ONE SUPPORTER TO HIS BUTTERFLY . THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS, NEW AND OLD ! BELLE, SIGNING OFF !! XOXO.